Tevez [Merged]

We may have already done the deal and there just waiting for our cheque to clear. Is it 5 working days ?

GAZ63 said:
We may have already done the deal and there just waiting for our cheque to clear. Is it 5 working days ?

Somehow, I get the feeling that when Sheikh Mansour signs a cheque, the length of time it takes to clear is the length of time it takes to say "Do you know who I am?"

svennis pennis said:
Kinkys Blue Socks said:
svennis pennis said:
Definitely the only one worth trusting. Cheers for posting it. How are you doing mate? You seem to be on here sporadically now.

Hi Mate. I'm good thanks. Hope you're well.

Don't post very often anymore. Still lurk most of the time for info. Seems to be too many bull sh*t artists on here nowadays. Still keep track of what the usual suspects are saying though.

For what it's worth, I reckon Tevez is in the bag. Firstly, if he was going to the Rags it would have been announced well before now. The last thing they would have wanted is their name being dragged through the media with liddle ol City about to take one of their crowd favourites. They'd have nipped the story in the bud early. Secondly, the reason I think it's not been announced is purely down to the international match. Maradona won't want any outside distraction going in to it.

All in my humble opinion of course. Where do you stand on this Svennis lad?

Yeh im good cheers pal. Agree on the bullshit front. Serious lack of debate on here, especially at the moment.

I agree that the rags would of announced sorting his contract out, going on past form baconface would not of kept his mouth shut. I'm not sure its quite done yet and I expect there to be one last act of desperation from the rags that could scupper it. I would feel more confident had his loan deal already expired. Thursday afternoon will hopefully bring a real sense of direction to the rumors. I can't help but feel that Tevez has burnt his bridges with the rags by publicly criticizing them, Baconface will not entertain that behaviour. I still cant get excited about it yet. But it looks good.

I seem to remember you two discussing that it was looking good for Ronaldinho/Kaka to sign. Silence. ;)

Spindash said:
svennis pennis said:
Kinkys Blue Socks said:
svennis pennis said:
Definitely the only one worth trusting. Cheers for posting it. How are you doing mate? You seem to be on here sporadically now.

Don't post very often anymore. Still lurk most of the time for info. Seems to be too many bull sh*t artists on here nowadays. Still keep track of what the usual suspects are saying though.

For what it's worth, I reckon Tevez is in the bag. Firstly, if he was going to the Rags it would have been announced well before now. The last thing they would have wanted is their name being dragged through the media with liddle ol City about to take one of their crowd favourites. They'd have nipped the story in the bud early. Secondly, the reason I think it's not been announced is purely down to the international match. Maradona won't want any outside distraction going in to it.

Yeh im good cheers pal. Agree on the bullshit front. Serious lack of debate on here, especially at the moment.

I agree that the rags would of announced sorting his contract out, going on past form baconface would not of kept his mouth shut. I'm not sure its quite done yet and I expect there to be one last act of desperation from the rags that could scupper it. I would feel more confident had his loan deal already expired. Thursday afternoon will hopefully bring a real sense of direction to the rumors. I can't help but feel that Tevez has burnt his bridges with the rags by publicly criticizing them, Baconface will not entertain that behaviour. I still cant get excited about it yet. But it looks good.

I seem to remember you two discussing that it was looking good for Ronaldinho/Kaka to sign. Silence. ;)

Alot of people got caught up in those thread esp the Ronnie one

Spindash said:
svennis pennis said:
Kinkys Blue Socks said:
svennis pennis said:

And it turned out to be right in both occassions!!

Everyone was saying it was paper talk all the way along. We were proved right that we were well along the line both times. Just last minute hitches that scuppered both deals.

Which could of course happen this time as well. So I will do as you say and keep my big mouth shut ;-)

Bluemoon115 said:
One final thing to bear in mind is, that if if the rags wanted to sign Tevez, why would they leave it 'til the last few days of his loan deal?

To play as many mind games as possible to minimize the cost.

Bluemoon115 said:
One final thing to bear in mind is, that if if the rags wanted to sign Tevez, why would they leave it 'til the last few days of his loan deal?

The want him cheap. They didn't want to seem too eager. They also looked down the arbitration route so they wouldnt have to pay a penny

johnmc said:
Bluemoon115 said:

The want him cheap. They didn't want to seem too eager. They also looked down the arbitration route so they wouldnt have to pay a penny
Fucking scumbags. I hope we get him on Thursday.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.