Tevez [Merged]

I agree entirely with JohnMaddocksAxe. The only reason this has not been signed is because quite obviously Tevez still hasn't decided whether he wants to join us or another team.

I've heard the A-Z of reasons why he didn't sign at a certain time all the "ITKs" said he would, they're all full of shit. It doesn't take a week for paperwork to be sorted out, this is a pathetic excuse, its not like KJ and Tevez didn't know this moment was coming MONTHS AGO either.

The club must shoulder some of the blame here, they're not being aggressive enough or forceful enough with these prima donnas - Sign now or don't fucking sign at all. We are Manchester City, not Hull City, don't fuck us about.

Bunk said:
I agree entirely with JohnMaddocksAxe. The only reason this has not been signed is because quite obviously Tevez still hasn't decided whether he wants to join us or another team.

I've heard the A-Z of reasons why he didn't sign at a certain time all the "ITKs" said he would, they're all full of shit. It doesn't take a week for paperwork to be sorted out, this is a pathetic excuse, its not like KJ and Tevez didn't know this moment was coming MONTHS AGO either.

The club must shoulder some of the blame here, they're not being aggressive enough or forceful enough with these prima donnas - Sign now or don't fucking sign at all. We are Manchester City, not Hull City, don't fuck us about.

Don't get me wrong, I am not saying that that is definitely the case. I am saying that, on the balance of probibilities, in my opinion, it is the overwhelmingly most likely offer.

Why someone throws the toys out of the pram when I pass that opinion and then, in a complete about turn on their 'no speculation' stance, backs it up with two other more more ludicrous scenarios, I don't know.

And I am not particularly laying any blame at the door of City either. Or Tevez or his agent for that matter

i honestly feel the premier league are holding this one up,remember the west ham sheffield united saga,there may be a lot of details to sort considering he is still 3rd party ownership aswell.

If I remember rightly it took a while for Mascherano to sign for Liverpool due to the third party ownership thing?

Just a thought - maybe Tevez wanted an extended holiday - once he signs he would be expected to report to pre - training with everyone else.

Timmmmahhhh said:
Wrighty Wrexham said:
Daz_Blue said:
Anyone think our owners want to upstage Frank by announcing 3 or 4 transfers in one like Sven done with Charlie, Boj etc .....maybe the delay is to get all deals done before a BIG announcement ....

This crossedmy mind maybe to coincide with the new kit launch!

When is the launch?

17th July.....but, my issue here, why would we release the kit at the same time as Tevez, not exactly photogenic is he?

pmsl

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.