Tevez [Merged]

I don't think United want him anyway, and to be honest i don't blame them. He's average, the only real reason they loved him was because of his workrate. He's an argie Dickov and is not worth the price.

Jacob333 said:
I don't think United want him anyway, and to be honest i don't blame them. He's average, the only real reason they loved him was because of his workrate. He's an argie Dickov and is not worth the price.

Well it will be NO great loss then, will it!!!

Petetheblu said:
Jacob333 said:

So you want him just because he played for United, we could get better players than him. Don't you understand that.

Jacob333 said:
Petetheblu said:
Jacob333 said:

So you want him just because he played for United, we could get better players than him. Don't you understand that.

Oh I understand alright!!!!

Yeah Tevez is so shit he just ripped us to pieces in the last derby, the guy isn't the best player in the world but given half a chance he will score goals with the right players around him and anyway he is better than some of the shit we have now or would you rather see Benjani try to score?

Jacob333 said:
Petetheblu said:
Jacob333 said:

Oh FFS, if they don't want him then why are they saying they do want him? It won't appease their support if the eventual upshot is Tevez leaving.

Jacob333 said:

Clearly you don't understand City fans very well. It's a rare United player that would be welcomed in the city proper, and Tevez is that exception to the rule.

Correction Tevez is no longer a Man Ure player, he's as much ours as the scumbag's now. Tevez merged..............yes Quasi modo merged with Herve Villechaize.

Ok, even if he is only valued for his work rate...

We haven't been the ones shining with determination and concentration lately, have we? 1 down, 'fuck it, let's go home'. He's the one to bring the energy to fight and not give up, keep trying, keep playing positively. And, assuming that is what he is valued for, what a work rate he has, eh? Box-to-box striker, is he.

Oh, and he is not only valued for his work rate. He's a brilliant finisher with good vision and excellent strength for his build. Why United dropped him to the bench for this season is completely beyond me, to me, he has been Uniteds best player. And my signing of the summer, should it happen. Value the guy a lot.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.