Tevez [Merged]

got a sneeky feeling the dippers are in for tevez.
i know what he said about respect for rag fans blah blah but when rafa was asked about him on SSN he laughed and changed the subject!
just looked a bit suss.

wrongun73 said:
i know what he said about respect for rag fans blah blah but when rafa was asked about him on SSN he laughed and changed the subject!
just looked a bit suss.

If you can deduce that from that gesture they need you working in the politics or interogation mate.

wrongun73 said:
just looked a bit suss.

Or didn't want to talk about a failed transfer attempt.

wrongun73 said:
just looked a bit suss.

But how could this be? For Tevez to sign for Liverpool they would have to pay 'money, money, money' surely you aren't suggesting that the Deputy General Manager of the Scarisbrick Holiday Inn is a hypocrite?

wrongun73 said:
just looked a bit suss.

he wouldn't go there and they ain't got the dosh for the transfer fee (never mind the wages) anyway - and then gerrard and torres would want more, NO chance

BringBackSwales said:
wrongun73 said:
just looked a bit suss.

he wouldn't go there and they ain't got the dosh for the transfer fee (never mind the wages) anyway - and then gerrard and torres would want more, NO chance
your probably right lads, hopefully anyway.

Why would anyone worry about the red scouse poaching Tevez. It is so patently obvious that it is a complete non starter. and has been ever since we were so easily muscled them out of the Barry sigining. Same goes for Tevez not joining the rags inspite of an allegedly lucrative offer to do so. And why would we worry about the risk that Chelski might try and hijack the deal when we have already outbid them for Robbie and when they are finding it hard to stop us buying their captain and talisman. Where the hell would Tevez be likely to go, if not to us? Even the continental option seems unlikely if you take Madrid and possibly Barca out of the picture. This, funnily enough, is why I am getting annoyed because if Kia is still playing games, where is his ammo and why aren't we calling his bluff?

1200 pages and still we are waiting shows how patient City fans are as a whole

Little more patience required I think but we still have plenty of time before the season starts

so no worries from me

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.