Tevez [Merged]

oafc dave said:
Do you start to get a feeling that the Eto'o, Tevez, Lescott, Terry story are all lies and in fact Typical City are not going to sign anyone? :(

This is what i was just thinking i hope garry cook don't have to eat his words to soon if we do fail and dont bring in just one of these players it will be typical city and i can't take an other transfer window with us chasing big name players to much stress.

cityextremist said:
oafc dave said:
Do you start to get a feeling that the Eto'o, Tevez, Lescott, Terry story are all lies and in fact Typical City are not going to sign anyone? :(

This is what i was just thinking i hope garry cook don't have to eat his words to soon if we do fail and dont bring in just one of these players it will be typical city and i can't take an other transfer window with us chasing big name players to much stress.

Come off it mate, what would you prefer Cook coming out banging his drum saying WE ARE SIGNING THEM ALL, WE ARE IN TALKS WITH ALL, or would you prefer his and the club to stay quite until something conrete happens. The transfer window closes on August 31st for fucks sake its friggin July 9th, Eto'o, Tevez, Lescott and Terry are not the only 4 players in the world you know. However I am more than confident we will sign at least 3.

Bazzmand Show said:
cityextremist said:
oafc dave said:

Come off it mate, what would you prefer Cook coming out banging his drum saying WE ARE SIGNING THEM ALL, WE ARE IN TALKS WITH ALL, or would you prefer his and the club to stay quite until something conrete happens. The transfer window closes on August 31st for fucks sake its friggin July 9th, Eto'o, Tevez, Lescott and Terry are not the only 4 players in the world you know. However I am more than confident we will sign at least 3.

No i do prefer us to stay quiet about who we might be signing but when he comes out and says where not typical city anymore and after saying this we then fail to bring in players who we have said we are interested in Teves and Eto'o it will be typical of us Ronaldinho Kaka and if even a couple years back we nearly didint sign Fowler.

Seen us fail to many times and hope we have shed the typical city tag off where our transfers are concerned.

Citycitytid said:
The power of Paul said:
Lets get Peter Crouch in before someone else gets him!

yes lets do it...do it nowwww!! you for real? ;)
hed be a good squad player, but if we get him, we would have to get him after we get some class so we dont look likes knobs that want him for our first team

cityextremist said:
Bazzmand Show said:
cityextremist said:
oafc dave said:

No i do prefer us to stay quiet about who we might be signing but when he comes out and says where not typical city anymore and after saying this we then fail to bring in players who we have said we are interested in Teves and Eto'o it will be typical of us Ronaldinho Kaka and if even a couple years back we nearly didint sign Fowler.

Seen us fail to many times and hope we have shed the typical city tag off where our transfers are concerned.

Firstly Ronaldinho would have been a disaster of the highest order. Hes done fuck all at Milan, is still overweight and while he wouldve provided flashes of brilliance for the money we were offering simply not worth it. Kaka we were annoyed about, but lets face it, the lad NEVER wanted to sign and didnt play us around. It was simply Milan licking their lips but when they saw the reaction of the fans they did a backturn. Dont forget we have Barry, RSC, De-Jong and Kompany since Hughes has come and none of those players are average. Barry is an England regular and De-jong has all the tools to succeed in any league in the world. DOnt be suprised to seem him really boss the midfield this year. Mate if by 31st August we have no-one by all means tee off, still way to early to hit panic stations yet. Arsenal and Man United have hardly signed anyone apart from a few has beens and mid range wingers ;p

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.