Tevez [Merged]

Timbobs said:
wrongun73 said:
got a sneeky feeling the dippers are in for tevez.
i know what he said about respect for rag fans blah blah but when rafa was asked about him on SSN he laughed and changed the subject!
just looked a bit suss.

Or didn't want to talk about a failed transfer attempt.
^^^^^^^^^^^this^^^^^^^^^^^^

keemcfc said:
Timbobs said:
wrongun73 said:
i know what he said about respect for rag fans blah blah but when rafa was asked about him on SSN he laughed and changed the subject!
just looked a bit suss.

He would look pretty foolish signing for the dippers now.

DontLookBackInAnger said:
keemcfc said:
Timbobs said:
wrongun73 said:
just looked a bit suss.

He would look pretty foolish signing for the dippers now.
^^^^^^^^^^^this again^^^^^^^^^^^^

gillymcfc said:
1200 pages and still we are waiting shows how patient City fans are as a whole

Little more patience required I think but we still have plenty of time before the season starts

so no worries from me
if yoa read the posts then most of them are people ranting because hes not signed yet and telling him to hurry the fcuk up.

*^see the above post^* lol.

were all a bunch of impatient tossers. lol.

keemcfc said:
gillymcfc said:

Little more patience required I think but we still have plenty of time before the season starts

so no worries from me
if yoa read the posts then most of them are people ranting because hes not signed yet and telling him to hurry the fcuk up.

Speak for yourself, I'm holding up quite well considering I've not watched a football match in over a week..

The thing about this is it will all be forgotten once he has signed. It is annoying in the extreme atm, but in the long run, nobody will care.

MCFC-alan88 said:
keemcfc said:
gillymcfc said:

so no worries from me

Speak for yourself, I'm holding up quite well considering I've not watched a football match in over a week..
a few of us are holding up well, but for most its like going cold turkey. lol.

keemcfc said:
MCFC-alan88 said:
keemcfc said:
gillymcfc said:

so no worries from me

a few of us are holding up well, but for most its like going cold turkey. lol.

I have gone cold turkey, I hate it, I've got the shakes but I'm not going to go on a bender because we haven't signed anyone in the past 2 weeks.

I'm not generally known as a patient person but my impatience only occurs when it's something that I can effect, there's nothing I can do about this so I sit back, watch replays of Portsmouth, Stoke and Arsenal and try and enjoy the silence.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.