Tevez [Merged]

somervillain said:
Jacob333 said:
So you want him just because he played for United, we could get better players than him. Don't you understand that.

Clearly you don't understand City fans very well. It's a rare United player that would be welcomed in the city proper, and Tevez is that exception to the rule.

I definitely want Tevez at City. He is among the top strikers in the entire world. He will bag as many goals for us as the Goat did. He is very strong, full of energy and has the talent to match his overall love and enthusiasm for the game of football. United have been wasting him this season. If he joins City he will do it for one reason...to prove he can play and shine on an every day basis. He will relish Derby Day and will want to make the scum pay for their treatment of him. Just imagine Tevez, Robinho, Barry, and Ireland combining for goals. Throw in Ceicedo and Bojonov as subs and if we somehow get Eto'o then more power to us. Lets get a striker then focus on patching up the leaks in defense.

SIGN TEVEZ AND NOW!!!

dubbie31 said:
somervillain said:
Jacob333 said:
So you want him just because he played for United, we could get better players than him. Don't you understand that.

Clearly you don't understand City fans very well. It's a rare United player that would be welcomed in the city proper, and Tevez is that exception to the rule.

I definitely want Tevez at City. He is among the top strikers in the entire world. He will bag as many goals for us as the Goat did. He is very strong, full of energy and has the talent to match his overall love and enthusiasm for the game of football. United have been wasting him this season. If he joins City he will do it for one reason...to prove he can play and shine on an every day basis. He will relish Derby Day and will want to make the scum pay for their treatment of him. Just imagine Tevez, Robinho, Barry, and Ireland combining for goals. Throw in Ceicedo and Bojonov as subs and if we somehow get Eto'o then more power to us. Lets get a striker then focus on patching up the leaks in defense.

SIGN TEVEZ AND NOW!!!

I watched Tevez when he was playing for Corinthians, and even then i didn't get what the hype was about, Maybe it's a personal taste thing. But as a player he doesn't do it for me, his one great plus point is his pressuring of the opposition, and that usually happens because he's lost the ball with his poor touch.

Maybe he will be a good player for us, but i'm just not a fan of his. I'm sorry if that pisses people off, but it's just my opinion.

Hope he signs for us, i still think he'll sign for Utd though.
Not looking forward to the p*sstake from Utd fans if he does sign for them though.

Jacob333 said:
I don't think United want him anyway, and to be honest i don't blame them. He's average, the only real reason they loved him was because of his workrate. He's an argie Dickov and is not worth the price.

He's had three seasons in the premiership, he helped keep a team up first, then went on to play a big part in helping a team win the premiership, then got pissed around and still managed to bag a hatful.
Just because he likes to chase around doesn't mean he is dickov, he is world class, and I said that when he was at united anyway. I bet you was one of the ones slagging robinho for not chasing it down, as soon as we get a player who can, no not good enough. The guy fights and thats what we need, he is also awesome.

Have the bookies odds changed with a view to where he'll end up?

We were strong odds on faves a few days ago?

The bookies do tend to get it right.......

To be completely honest, I did'nt really rate him a couple of months back.

His first touch is like SWP's - piss poor & his finishing 80% of the time is complete wank.

However, there's something about him, that makes me really want him at City (clearly not his looks PMSL).

United want him, other big teams want him, he's a world star (some may suggest otherwise, but IMO he is) and his workrate is second to none and I see him up there with Bellemy and I see success.

Fuck RSC, I want Bellamy to be given a proper chance because of how he played since he's been with us before his injury.

Blue4ever85 said:

His first touch is like SWP's - piss poor & his finishing 80% of the time is complete wank.

However, there's something about him, that makes me really want him at City (clearly not his looks PMSL).

United want him, other big teams want him, he's a world star (some may suggest otherwise, but IMO he is) and his workrate is second to none and I see him up there with Bellemy and I see success.

Fuck RSC, I want Bellamy to be given a proper chance because of how he played since he's been with us before his injury.

Bellamy and Tevez up front would be funny to watch the opposition would be hounded all game. Could be a good strike partnership.

Shaw86 said:
Blue4ever85 said:

Bellamy and Tevez up front would be funny to watch the opposition would be hounded all game. Could be a good strike partnership.

Would be epic. The opposition defence would be stressed and fucking up regularly :D

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.