Tevez [Merged]

sharpster84 said:
Bridge Clinic aint that where all Chelsea signings do there Medicals it must be a Chelsea player can't see it being John Terry tho Ashley or Joe Cole anyone?

i was thinking that .. joe or ashley would be great additions to what we have .. bridge would be one fucked off lb though .. lol .. joe cole however is one i have been thinking would actually come without any hassle ..

SosaFC said:
kinky's underpants said:
SosaFC said:
kinky are the cars going to be at the coms and taking people or persons away or are you picking someone up from somewhere and bringing them to the ground ..??

Even if I knew I couldn't tell you (I will not know until the brief tom)

Oh let you into a little secret though. The medical took place a week ago at the Bridge clinic in London. If there is a medical tom it will be for the cameras only.

can't be tevez or terry then as they were away on holiday weren't they ?

Can tell you for deff it was Tevez. He was flown by private jet into White Waltham Aerodrom (I know I picked him up and dropped him back 4hrs later)

kinky's underpants said:
SosaFC said:
kinky's underpants said:
SosaFC said:
kinky are the cars going to be at the coms and taking people or persons away or are you picking someone up from somewhere and bringing them to the ground ..??

Oh let you into a little secret though. The medical took place a week ago at the Bridge clinic in London. If there is a medical tom it will be for the cameras only.

Can tell you for deff it was Tevez. He was flown by private jet into White Waltham Aerodrom (I know I picked him up and dropped him back 4hrs later)

ugh. Wummery at its finest.

As for the PM's

well you know pretty much what I know so not much point really (and what I haven't passed on here either isn't really worth passing or I can't tell) I do have to be fairly careful what I tell you (this is my livelyhood)

why would they do the medical where chelsea do all theirs .. to rub their nose in it .. bit harsh .. also why not just fly him into manchester or wait till he gets back .. why the rush to interrupt his holiday .. just sounds a bit suspect .. we'll find out tomorrow i guess ..

kinky's underpants said:
SosaFC said:
kinky's underpants said:
SosaFC said:

PMSL

You were doing so well...

Oh let you into a little secret though. The medical took place a week ago at the Bridge clinic in London. If there is a medical tom it will be for the cameras only.[/quote]

can't be tevez or terry then as they were away on holiday weren't they ?[/quote]

Can tell you for deff it was Tevez. He was flown by private jet into White Waltham Aerodrom (I know I picked him up and dropped him back 4hrs later)[/quote]

PMSL

You were doing so well...[/quote]
PMSL agreed, if this is your livelyhood it wouldnt be too hard for your boss to find out that you picked him up and dropped him off? I want to believe you mate im just sayin....

kinky's underpants said:
As for the PM's

well you know pretty much what I know so not much point really (and what I haven't passed on here either isn't really worth passing or I can't tell) I do have to be fairly careful what I tell you (this is my livelyhood)

A-Load-of-bollocks.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.