Tevez [Merged]

bugsyblue said:
Apologises if this has already been posted but it's interesting seeing reports that Ronaldo is having a medical tomorrow with Real. I think if he goes then United will definitely keep Tevez! And personally I think that's what the delay is all about. If Ronaldo goes I beleive they have given Tevez reassurances he will start the majority of prem matches, hence why he's waiting. On the plus side though he might get annoyed playing second fiddle and move to us.

Also I think Barca have played us with Eto'o. I think they always wanted a deal with Inter and raised Eto'o's profile and value so they could get a better swap deal for Ibra whats his face!

I hope we pull out a bid for Pato or Augero though. Either of them would be amazing!

ronaldo isnt having a medical with real tommorow

he is in america if im not mistaken, and i think real madrid might just have mentioned it, they are not the discreet sort

tomhawley said:
bugsyblue said:
Apologises if this has already been posted but it's interesting seeing reports that Ronaldo is having a medical tomorrow with Real. I think if he goes then United will definitely keep Tevez! And personally I think that's what the delay is all about. If Ronaldo goes I beleive they have given Tevez reassurances he will start the majority of prem matches, hence why he's waiting. On the plus side though he might get annoyed playing second fiddle and move to us.

Also I think Barca have played us with Eto'o. I think they always wanted a deal with Inter and raised Eto'o's profile and value so they could get a better swap deal for Ibra whats his face!

I hope we pull out a bid for Pato or Augero though. Either of them would be amazing!

he is in america if im not mistaken, and i think real madrid might just have mentioned it, they are not the discreet sort

I was told Real are sending a doctor over to America?

And a link to the mail's article:

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-1192045/Real-Madrid-send-doctor-check-Cristiano-Ronaldo-Perez-caves-75m-fee-sign-Manchester-United-star.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/footba ... -star.html</a>

bugsyblue said:
tomhawley said:
bugsyblue said:

fucking hope so, i would love to see the back of that twat

but not at the expense of tevez, but surely this theory wont materialise

if tevez is not coming. after talk sport said hes signing. city would have denied it on the OS.
but so far not a peep.

and if ronaldo does go to real. i thought the rags are geting valencia from wigan.

we get tevez. they get valencia.

bugsyblue said:

good point.

Carlos Tevez (Photo Press-Sports) will not be preserved by Manchester United. According to RMC, Mancuniens n' the necessary steps did not carry out to preserve their Argentinian striker qu' they “rented” 6 d' million; euros per annum since two seasons at the company MSI, of which Kia Joorabchian, its agent, n' is other than the president. L' former player of West Ham, author of five achievements in 29 matches of First League this season, could consequently carry out short displacement to rebound on the side of… Manchester City! The leaders of Citizens, for a long time on the file, seem to have found an agreement with the representatives of “l' Apache”.

http://www.francefootball.fr/FF/breves2009/20090610_183636_tevez-en-route-vers-city.html

bugsyblue said:
tomhawley said:
bugsyblue said:

stop telling fibs

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.