Tevez [Merged]

zak@work said:
i just bought tevez on pro evo scored past united on debut lol

If he stays at the rags then shame on you, shame on you (Al Murrays happy hour style)

140 pages saying this that and the other about Tevez, but nothing as changed from my orginal post.

Tevez is a Man City player and the deal will be announced on the 1st of july.

Stay calm guys and gals he is in the bag.

spursmad321 said:
140 pages saying this that and the other about Tevez, but nothing as changed from my orginal post.

Would you lay money on it? In fact more to the point, have you laid money on it?

spursmad321 said:

any more new on the RSC deal??

Vitek said:
it will be verry sad if tevez dont sign with us and stay with rags.

Fair enough. I'm not going to abuse you as you've came out with the admission that you are one.

More to the point you don't seem like a prick either. So, I ask you one question, if City sign Tevez then what would your club be losing? What would he bring to us?

C_T_I_D said:
That's not a bad theory Bizzbo. It's a scenario of events I'd like to believe in. I've just got a gut feeling he won't want to uproot from the rags and cause loads of controversy by joining the blue half. Few have crossed that divide smoothly!

Kia Joorabchian did a ssn interview about 2/3 weeks ago and he said something like Carlos knows he will have to join a RIVAL be it Man city, Arsenal etc if nited dont offer a contract. He likes it here in the uk and is settled in the north west he wants to stay in england we have had a 40 million offer from abroad but carlos is not interested.

He also spoke of CL football and he said Carlos is not the sort of player who demands european football, the main thing would be ambitions of the club would need to meet his own ambitions.

Now obviously thats not word for word, but it shows imo he would cross the divide.

M35 Blue said:
Typical City would be:

We have signed Tevez for a huge fee.
Just waiting for internationals to proceed before announcing the deal publcly.
Last minute of final game against Ecuador and Tevez receives a career threatening injury from the challenge of................................Mr Felipe Caciedo!

caicedo would deserve a starting place lineup after that, that is what i call fighting for your place!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.