Tevez [Merged]

Re: tevez 'Manchester City one of several options'

In England, there are maybe 3 realistic possibilities...Us, and United and Chelsea.

Chelsea are a dark horse, they can offer him Champions League football, probable trophies, and they are they only club with the finances to table a bid on the same level.

There hasnt been much indication that they want him yet though.

spursmad321 said:
C_T_I_D said:
Why would they risk not completing a medical prior to his involvement in the international matches?

Surely it would not be in the clubs interest to not take any risks with the player for the amount of money we will apparently be purchasing him for?

When all terms were agreed tevez was fit and well, the deal cannot be finalised until end of ManUre contract, Tevez was involved in the international matches were he could have got injured, therefore there is no point in having a medical until the deal can be completed.
So therefore we wont find anything out until 1st July

As you say Chelski have shown absolutely no sign of interest in him. Plus Tevez seems quite settles in the North West. Kids at school etc.

I honsetly think that KJ was just obfuscating to keep the press at bay.

flb said:
spursmad321 said:
C_T_I_D said:
Why would they risk not completing a medical prior to his involvement in the international matches?

Surely it would not be in the clubs interest to not take any risks with the player for the amount of money we will apparently be purchasing him for?

When all terms were agreed tevez was fit and well, the deal cannot be finalised until end of ManUre contract, Tevez was involved in the international matches were he could have got injured, therefore there is no point in having a medical until the deal can be completed.

Correct

"he believes that he should have been considered the automatic first-choice by Ferguson for the majority of United's high‑profile games last season"

Does anyone else worry about this? I hate to admit it but the rags do have a few other attacking players that are at least his equal.

bluenova said:
"he believes that he should have been considered the automatic first-choice by Ferguson for the majority of United's high‑profile games last season"

Does anyone else worry about this? I hate to admit it but the rags do have a few other attacking players that are at least his equal.

No because we dont have that option so it's not a worry.

spursmad321 said:
flb said:
spursmad321 said:
C_T_I_D said:

Correct

Kia Joorachian owns the rights to Tevez's registration and has loaned them to the rags until 30 June 2009. Technically, there is nothing to stop KJ saying that he has agreed the sale of the playing registration with effect from 1 July 2009 though is there? I mean, Villa have sold Barry's registration effective from 1 July 2009 haven't they?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.