Tevez [Merged]

with Rags accepting £80m for Ronaldo will they go back and meet the price for Tevez?

would be great if they were losing them both and Tevez comes to us

Another day for the Tevez situation to be "overshadowed" tho

not my fault! said:
mike o said:
For those who think we can sign him despite his loan having a few weeks to run they need to realise that United have the option to buy before the 30th june so kia has to wait till then for them to meet his demands.
i.e 25.5 million in one go

If it was just a normal loan with no "first option to buy" clause then we could buy him before 30th june

At least thats how someone at the swamp explained it to me the other day when i was working there.

Thats not true, the rags had until the 10th to agree a deal and that has now passed meaning Tevez is free to sign for whoever he wants as long as they meet the requirements of KJ. City could sign him today but he is still loaned to the rags until the 1st July, although why he is loaned till that date is a tad strange as there is no games he could play for them anyway?

I'm guessing that as the transfer window opens for registration purposes on 1 July is the reason why contracts run until 30 June.

yawwn UTD already met the price for tevez its first team football he wants... will he get that now ronaldo is leaving??? im not too sure.. but i was afraid of this happening my source told me if it did before we signed him it could have big consiquences

spursmad321 said:
not my fault! said:
mike o said:
For those who think we can sign him despite his loan having a few weeks to run they need to realise that United have the option to buy before the 30th june so kia has to wait till then for them to meet his demands.
i.e 25.5 million in one go

If it was just a normal loan with no "first option to buy" clause then we could buy him before 30th june

At least thats how someone at the swamp explained it to me the other day when i was working there.

Thats not true, the rags had until the 10th to agree a deal and that has now passed meaning Tevez is free to sign for whoever he wants as long as they meet the requirements of KJ. City could sign him today but he is still loaned to the rags until the 1st July, although why he is loaned till that date is a tad strange as there is no games he could play for them anyway?

Hmm, thats something I didn't know, are you sure about this ?

Yep it's been out in the public for a while, they even said openly that the rags had until the 10th but I assume KJ is still holding out for them to make an improved offer. And now the rags have agreed the £80m sale of trannie I can see it taking even longer to enable them to pay for Tevez.... Unless like I said earlier they are only getting £10m now and the rest over time?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.