Tevez [Merged]

Luke The Blue said:
Bluemer said:
Couldn't United afford Tevez anyway ?!?!?!

No united cant afford him if their buying Ribery ffs, Bayern ****** put a 60m or 80m pricetag on him, not sure i cant remember
bayern said they want 100 million and they are incredibly stubborn regarging fee's i believe, rags had to pay 18 mill for owen hargreaves when he was worth about 10 mill tops

BlueMooner87 said:
Luke The Blue said:
Bluemer said:
Couldn't United afford Tevez anyway ?!?!?!

No united cant afford him if their buying Ribery ffs, Bayern ****** put a 60m or 80m pricetag on him, not sure i cant remember
bayern said they want 100 million and they are incredibly stubborn regarging fee's i believe, rags had to pay 18 mill for owen hargreaves when he was worth about 10 mill tops

Oh gdgd :P

According to reports in The Guardian Manchester United manager Sir Alex Ferguson called Carlos Tevez yesterday to try and persuade the former West Ham star, also targeted by Liverpool, Chelsea and Tottenham, to reject Manchester City and remain at the club, but initial reports indicate the striker will leave Old Trafford.

The newspaper suggest the Argentinean, who last night missed a penalty during his side’s defeat to Ecuador, was not overly impressed with the Scot’s attempts to keep him, and a source close to the player said: “You treat someone badly for a whole year, you don't make it up with a telephone call, right?”

The player is said to have number of options, and the same source confirmed as much when he told the Guardian: “No one option is more serious than another – City, Chelsea, and Liverpool: they're all options.”

Although plenty of clubs have mooted interest in the player, Manchester City have tabled a bid to his owner Kia Joorabchian, and there is reportedly a £140,000 a week wage deal on the table.

Tevez has become disillusioned at his lack of first team opportunities at the club, and although he has established himself as a firm fans’ favourite, he believes he needs to be playing in as many games as possible leading up to next year’s world cup in South Africa.

The Argentina international has scored 19 premier league goals since arriving from West Ham two years ago, and he is expected to make a decision in the next two weeks.

Bear with me here if I appear a bit thick,but does Tevez actually have a current legally-binding contract with manure?
I didn't think he did,therefore he would be under no legal or moral obligation to sign for them at all,and would be effectively a free agent.
And seeing how manure have stalled and blagged him over a new contract,if I were him or his agent I would tell them to stuff it and sign for someone else.
Like us.

nijinsky's fetlocks said:
Bear with me here if I appear a bit thick,but does Tevez actually have a current legally-binding contract with manure?
I didn't think he did,therefore he would be under no legal or moral obligation to sign for them at all,and would be effectively a free agent.
And seeing how manure have stalled and blagged him over a new contract,if I were him or his agent I would tell them to stuff it and sign for someone else.
Like us.
No, there is no contract binding Tevez to the rags, it's totally up to Tevez now.

Clayton Blackmore saying on SSN that the trannie deal will not effect the Tevez situation as the rags have made him an offer but he has been "offered considerably more elsewhere"... Interesting does he know something?
Plus Peter Barnes speaking from inside COM's.... Hummmmm.

not my fault! said:
Clayton Blackmore saying on SSN that the trannie deal will not effect the Tevez situation as the rags have made him an offer but he has been "offered considerably more elsewhere"... Interesting does he know something?
Plus Peter Barnes speaking from inside COM's.... Hummmmm.

Barnes will be there for the Barry press conference this morning.

This was always going to happen. Bacon face will look like the hero again and we have been used in the press to get Tevez a bumper pay cheque.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.