Tevez [Merged]

I understand that Bacon rang Tevez in a last ditch attempt to persuade him to stay at The Swamp.

Honestly, does anyone think for a moment that Tevez would have understood a word the slurring old Jock gozzler would have said to him on a crackly line stretching a few thousand miles?

FFS, I can hardly understand him after a couple of decades of listening to, and trying to understand the purple-nosed twat.

bluemoon32 said:
He'll sign for the Rags, oh well, back to buying shite like Crouch.

Really? Get a grip mate, you dont know who we are after, who is interested in joining us or how far down the line we are with anyone. Why is everyone so negative? You lot were more fun before we got the money ffs

Ps, i dont really care if Crouch signs for us or not, but he has one thing most of our strikers dont...a proven premiership goalscoring pedigree.

Whats really funny is people were saying we were holding Tevez back because of the Kaka news taking all the press..... I bet we are putting him back on the plane this morning :-)

Johnny_on said:
Whats really funny is people were saying we were holding Tevez back because of the Kaka news taking all the press..... I bet we are putting him back on the plane this morning :-)

I was going to say the exact same thing.

Tevez "can i be unveiled now mr Garry??"

Cook "Yes Carlos, this is the perfect timing as I am a marketing expert."

Tevez " ooo thankyou Mr Garry, it was so uncomfortable in that suitcase, my eyes are hurting adjusting to the ligh.......

SKY SPORTS BREAKING NEWS! REAL MADRID HAVE 80 MILLION BID ACCEPTED FOR THE TRANNIE!

Cook slams suitcase back shut and throws Carlos to the back of a cupboard.

I think if they can now offer him first team football then he'll go there. Unless we already have a deal in place and we're just waiting for unveil him when he returns but i doubt it.

svennis pennis said:
Johnny_on said:

I was going to say the exact same thing.

Tevez "can i be unveiled now mr Garry??"

Cook "Yes Carlos, this is the perfect timing as I am a marketing expert."

Tevez " ooo thankyou Mr Garry, it was so uncomfortable in that suitcase, my eyes are hurting adjusting to the ligh.......

SKY SPORTS BREAKING NEWS! REAL MADRID HAVE 80 MILLION BID ACCEPTED FOR THE TRANNIE!

Cook slams suitcase back shut and throws Carlos to the back of a cupboard.

PMSL
We must wait until its deadly quiet to announce anything whatsoever for fear of upsetting the "really big clubs".
I believe we are provisionally pencilled-in to announce the signing of Wolfboy at 3:45 on Sunday morning,but only if Chelski aren't unveiling a new tea lady that morning.

i hope that's true de niro if the rags loose tranny and tevez they'll really struggle next season no matter who they bring in

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.