Tevez [Merged]

Re: Tevez today! According to Talksport!

SambaBoys said:
citizens_1976 said:
Lol all the blues including me are obsessed. We need to get something else to do other than F5 F5 F5.
Obsessed!

Ohhh good all F5!!!! ...... We have such a great relationship after these few couple of weeks 

KEY 103...have just said there is news on Tevez but have been told they are not allowed to announce anything until its been made official!

oh god i need fresh air im getting to excited!

Re: Tevez deal done - confirmed

I'll slag you off for not bothering to read the MANY other Tevez threads

tonethestone said:
SambaBoys said:
citizens_1976 said:
Lol all the blues including me are obsessed. We need to get something else to do other than F5 F5 F5.
Obsessed!

Ohhh good all F5!!!! ...... We have such a great relationship after these few couple of weeks 

KEY 103...have just said there is news on Tevez but have been told they are not allowed to announce anything until its been made official!

oh god i need fresh air im getting to excited!

It's my F5 I feel sorry for I'm doing more tapping than Harry Redknapp this morning!

SambaBoys said:
citizens_1976 said:
Obsessed!

i have to admit i didnt even know F5 refreshed the page before i joined this site!i just hope these wild rumours are true!

Re: Tevez (& Santa Cruz) - what I've heard

Benarbia said:
I'd take santa as a squad player, need to stock pile for the winter

Depends how much he costs. If we have to pay the £17m buy out clause then its a total waste (would prefer Crouch!) but anything under £10m wouldnt be too bad.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.