Tevez [Merged]

Re: Tevez (& Santa Cruz) - what I've heard

I believe that we will be much more of a squad team this next season. Much more in the way of rotation than we have seen before.Our players will have to get used to it because if we want to compete at the top level it has been proven that this works best. As such players like RSC who offer a different type of threat will be an asset.

tomhawley said:
if santa cruz can stay fit then we would be a quality signing i think, even if it is as a rotation player, as long as the price isnt daft then it should be a good deal, hughes obviously rates him, and has shown he can get results out of him

an aerial threat from not just set pieces but from open play, and can hold the ball up well

tevez and santa cruz up front would not be the worst situation to be in

although i do expect more signings

cheers for the info
We have got plenty of years to get a quality strikeforce. Why not get more instead of less. RSC, Tevez and some more, maybe Eto'o etc. That would be a big fight for competition. Santa Cruz is a quality striker, it's just because he played no games last season people disregard him. He is a class act when he's fit. Well thats ''IF HE IS'' he pops them in and can head a ball and hold a ball up. He is a very smart signing if we do get him IMO. Ten million pounds is a steal.

RSC is getting stick on here because we are comparing the other names to him, Eto'o. But come on Eto'o makes many strikers look average, he's one of the best in the world, probably THE BEST. RSC is a great player though.

Re: Tevez deal done - confirmed

Benarbia said:
I'll slag you off for not bothering to read the MANY other Tevez threads
I did read them but by page 10 onwards they get lost and people entering the forum maybe can't be arsed reading through hundreds of posts.....so IMHO I think the fact its reported he HAS signed [not going to/thinking about it etc] is worthy of a banner.....if you are perterbed by this then deal with it..............

Re: Tevez today! According to Talksport!

MonsallBlue said:
SambaBoys said:
citizens_1976 said:
Lol all the blues including me are obsessed. We need to get something else to do other than F5 F5 F5.
Obsessed!

Ohhh good all F5!!!! ...... We have such a great relationship after these few couple of weeks 

KEY 103...have just said there is news on Tevez but have been told they are not allowed to announce anything until its been made official!

Lies, either that or I totally missed it

They said something was going to be announced at 2 o'clock, but said they couldn't say anymore incase it didn't materialise. I didn't actually hear them say Tevez, but that's what it sounded like they were hinting at.

So URG , are we saying that no official confirmation can be expected before Thursday ??

Re: Tevez today! According to Talksport!

MonsallBlue said:
SambaBoys said:
citizens_1976 said:
Lol all the blues including me are obsessed. We need to get something else to do other than F5 F5 F5.
Obsessed!

Ohhh good all F5!!!! ...... We have such a great relationship after these few couple of weeks 

KEY 103...have just said there is news on Tevez but have been told they are not allowed to announce anything until its been made official!

Lies, either that or I totally missed it

You missed it!!!! --------) There was even a comment made by the presenter saying that its a shame if he has...but good to luck to the lad! (Rag) .....

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.