Tevez [Merged]

SSN - they had on a couple of people on at lunch and they were basically saying the pigs have paid down £10 million on him already and have first refusal if they match the pre agreed fee.

So they are in box seat its just the wages and payment schedule that is the issue. Also they were saying for sporting reasons during a world cup year and the fact that Tevez is not automatic starter now due to form he might not want to risk a move into the unknown.

Look I really hope we get him, fingers crossed I just think with Tranny leaving will they risk losing another top forward and the certain backlash if they do. Logically looking at all the facts I can only see him staying where he is.

REALLY hope I am wrong....

Cheshire Blue said:
Uwe Rosler's Grandad said:
I don't want to stir it up too much but will make a couple of points. Firstly, cheques and banker's draft are an outdated form of payment these days because they take too much time to process and clear.

Secondly, I have first hand experience (I cannot go into much detail here) of working for two Middle Eastern Royal Families managing assets in the UK and further afield. Often funds were required on a monthly and/ or more often basis....sometimes millions. At no stage when a request for funds was made did we receive a cheque or banker's draft delivered with a Royal Seal. Funding was received via the banking system by use of telegraphic transfer/ CHAPS. It's fast and you get same day value (ie no waiting for clearance of funds etc).

If someone is going around saying that when City pay for players by cheque or banker's draft delivered under Royal Seal...I severely doubt it.

are you garry cook?

im telling you what was in one of the paper after the Robinho transfer. lol its nothing to do with what I think or wants been said, but some how seems to tarnish my credability.

i dont post often so it doesnt really bother me much.

Don't believe everything you read in the papers.

Just pointing out how payments are made in the real world. I'm sure that Kia Joorabchian will have proof , if demanded, that funds are available to purchase the registration of Tevez in full. Whether the funds would be sent direct or via some form of ESCROW account who knows.

alera said:
Well this thread is hundreds of pages long so fuck knows whats been said but from the noises comming out of the press today its seeming unlikley we will get Tevez. Seems to be odds on to stay witht he pigs now which will be a shame.

I really hope we go all out for Tevez and Eto and the pull out all the stops (and cash) needed to make it happen.

With those 2 and robinho perceptions really would change, other top players we want to sign and the media would finally start taking us seriously.

If we end up signing RSC, Crouch type of players the perception is going to be we are going backwards from this time last year not forwards. Right or wrong.

What odd's are you looking at? The las time i looked 4/9 for us with paddy power and 1/3 with skybet!

alera said:
SSN - they had on a couple of people on at lunch and they were basically saying the pigs have paid down £10 million on him already and have first refusal if they match the pre agreed fee.

So they are in box seat its just the wages and payment schedule that is the issue. Also they were saying for sporting reasons during a world cup year and the fact that Tevez is not automatic starter now due to form he might not want to risk a move into the unknown.

Look I really hope we get him, fingers crossed I just think with Tranny leaving will they risk losing another top forward and the certain backlash if they do. Logically looking at all the facts I can only see him staying where he is.

He would have signed for RAGS by now if he was staying surely!!

Well not really if his agent is holding out for cash upfront and more wages for the player. Its just bargaining at the end of the day.

Hope we get him lets see what happens, just saying it looks to me like they are in box seat.

alera said:

Rags paid a fee for the two year loan which would be deducted from the overall transfer fee IF the player decided to stay with them. As more than one club are prepared to meet the asking price the final decision is with the player himself.

alera said:

They have known Ronaldo was leaving for a very long time, so that makes no difference at all to what will happen, just because the rags (still) had the first option clause (again had, it's passed according to most sources), that doesn't mean he will sign for them, he has become disillusioned with life at the swamp. I would have thought that logic would say when you're not an automatic started (a disgrace when Berbaflop is played for no other reason that Baconface trying to justify his price) in a coming into a World Cup year, then you would move somewhere TO get first team football.

Tez Tosterone said:
"Don't worry Tevez's move to City hasn't been announced - he has been playing in Argentina for JavierZanetti's testimonial this weekend"

Tweet from 'danscag'

Why do people listen to this idiot "danscag". One of his tweets is that the Spanish gov are going to buy the bernabeu and build Madrid a new ground for the Olympic bid. But they are already building Athletico a new ground for this purpose

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.