Tevez [Merged]

alera said:
SSN - they had on a couple of people on at lunch and they were basically saying the pigs have paid down £10 million on him already and have first refusal if they match the pre agreed fee.

So they are in box seat its just the wages and payment schedule that is the issue. Also they were saying for sporting reasons during a world cup year and the fact that Tevez is not automatic starter now due to form he might not want to risk a move into the unknown.

Look I really hope we get him, fingers crossed I just think with Tranny leaving will they risk losing another top forward and the certain backlash if they do. Logically looking at all the facts I can only see him staying where he is.

REALLY hope I am wrong....

Several (incl. Blue Square, Paddy Power) have opened books on the Tevez destination.

Some now quoting United at a shorter price.

Not looking good.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.oddschecker.com/football/football-specials/carlos-tevez-specials/club-after-summer-transfer-window" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.oddschecker.com/football/foo ... fer-window</a>

SSN just practically saying what that paper said today,no way hell go to liverpool and he deffo hasnt ruled the rags out

With each passing day i feel more and more hell sign for the rags and become an even bigger cult hero by turning down mega money to come to us,if that happens please delete this thread as itll become very very embarasing

Fingers crossed helll end up with us but i hope were looking at other options!

Mate at work was speaking to Phelan at a sportsman's dinner on Friday. He asked him about Tevez. Phelen said United offered him a very good contract 4 weeks ago. My mate said Phelan did not sound positive.

Tez Tosterone said:
alera said:
SSN - they had on a couple of people on at lunch and they were basically saying the pigs have paid down £10 million on him already and have first refusal if they match the pre agreed fee.

So they are in box seat its just the wages and payment schedule that is the issue. Also they were saying for sporting reasons during a world cup year and the fact that Tevez is not automatic starter now due to form he might not want to risk a move into the unknown.

Look I really hope we get him, fingers crossed I just think with Tranny leaving will they risk losing another top forward and the certain backlash if they do. Logically looking at all the facts I can only see him staying where he is.

REALLY hope I am wrong....

Several (incl. Blue Square, Paddy Power) have opened books on the Tevez destination.

Some now quoting United at a shorter price.

Not looking good.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.oddschecker.com/football/football-specials/carlos-tevez-specials/club-after-summer-transfer-window" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.oddschecker.com/football/foo ... fer-window</a>

well ive just had a look at oddschecker and not 1 bookie has the rags as favs !!

vincent said:
Mate at work was speaking to Phelan at a sportsman's dinner on Friday. He asked him about Tevez. Phelen said United offered him a very good contract 4 weeks ago. My mate said Phelan did not sound positive.

That's more like it! And as has been mentioned on here...the media have not reported at any stage recently that they are confident of signing Tevez or Tevez doing a u-turn etc etc...I firmly believe Tevez is leaving the rags.

I think SSN sources might have got this one right and that they are talking to the clubs today, I think Tevez will stay at United, the whole story that Tevez has signed for City has gone very quiet, even ITK's who claimed it will be announced today have gone quiet.

I get the impression that this and probably one other major deal (Eto ????) is holding any other transfers with us. We obviously have main targets and backups.

Just need to get this sorted either way so we can move on. Its between us and the pigs hope he comes to us just get the feeling it might go the other way.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.