Tevez [Merged]

Sir Baconface himself quoted today as wishing Carlos..."all the best in his new role at Manchester City"

That Spursmad bloke hasn`t been on for a few days.
Would be interesting to see if he knows any more?

He was the one who mentioned the July 1st date wasn`t it?

Sky said his future "Could" be sorted in the next 48 hours.

alera said:
SSN - they had on a couple of people on at lunch and they were basically saying the pigs have paid down £10 million on him already and have first refusal if they match the pre agreed fee.

So they are in box seat its just the wages and payment schedule that is the issue. Also they were saying for sporting reasons during a world cup year and the fact that Tevez is not automatic starter now due to form he might not want to risk a move into the unknown.

Look I really hope we get him, fingers crossed I just think with Tranny leaving will they risk losing another top forward and the certain backlash if they do. Logically looking at all the facts I can only see him staying where he is.

REALLY hope I am wrong....

The media are clueless. They seem to think that because he is on loan at the rags and they have 1st refusal that if they want him they automatically get him. It does not work like that, Tevez and his owners will decide where his future lies not United. The 1st refusal thing means nothing if the player does not want to go.

Daz_Blue said:
When someone buys a player from whichever club twitcher is managing they are paid for in cash in a brown envelope ....

Allegedly of course ;-)

alera said:
Well not really if his agent is holding out for cash upfront and more wages for the player. Its just bargaining at the end of the day.

Hope we get him lets see what happens, just saying it looks to me like they are in box seat.

He deals with City on many levels including deal making on transfer targets, he is at most home games and if I'm not mistaken he is very good friends with our owner so I highly doubt he would piss us off by "holding" out for more cash. He will make a lot more long term if Tevez signs for us, he will be involved in future buys and will make huge sums of money.

According to SSN, Tevez hasn't ruled out United and will never go to Liverpool - just now. I reckon they just read that in the paper.

Omiclops said:
darkside said:
Sir Baconface himself quoted today as wishing Carlos..."all the best in his new role at Manchester City"

Will I regret it if I ask for a link?

You will, it is probably a bastardised version of yesterday's Mail article where in the title Ferguson is quoted as saying he will lose Tevez to City but in the article itself there is no quotes from him about Tevez and City.

I could be wrong though :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.