Tevez [Merged]

Uwe Rosler's Grandad said:
vincent said:
Mate at work was speaking to Phelan at a sportsman's dinner on Friday. He asked him about Tevez. Phelen said United offered him a very good contract 4 weeks ago. My mate said Phelan did not sound positive.

That's more like it! And as has been mentioned on here...the media have not reported at any stage recently that they are confident of signing Tevez or Tevez doing a u-turn etc etc...I firmly believe Tevez is leaving the rags.

Can't see any reason on earth why Tevez, if he was staying at the rags, would allow this to draw out for this long; winding up rag supporters against him. He doesn't need time to consider Utd, he knows all about them as he's been there for 2 years. If he was re-signing for them he'd've done it weeks ago.

The Fixer said:
sput the wonder pig said:
ok ok

skybet have the rags at 11/4 to sign Tevez..... so get £40 on him to stay .....

If he signs for City you lose £40.00 but we get Tevez !!

If he stays you get £150 in your sky rocket

win / win

But fooked if he goes chelsea lol.

have a five spot with paddy power to Chelski at 10-1

;-)

Neville Kneville said:
Can't see any reason on earth why Tevez, if he was staying at the rags, would allow this to draw out for this long; winding up rag supporters against him. He doesn't need time to consider Utd, he knows all about them as he's been there for 2 years. If he was re-signing for them he'd've done it weeks ago.

He has 2 weeks to get the best deal possible for himself. He doesn't have to do anything until 1st July. Why rush in?

The Fixer said:
ok ok

skybet have the rags at 11/4 to sign Tevez..... so get £40 on him to stay .....

If he signs for City you lose £40.00 but we get Tevez !!

If he stays you get £150 in your sky rocket

win / win

But fooked if he goes chelsea lol.

have a five spot with paddy power to Chelski at 10-1

I like ya syle pal.
;-)

Neville Kneville said:
Uwe Rosler's Grandad said:
vincent said:
Mate at work was speaking to Phelan at a sportsman's dinner on Friday. He asked him about Tevez. Phelen said United offered him a very good contract 4 weeks ago. My mate said Phelan did not sound positive.

That's more like it! And as has been mentioned on here...the media have not reported at any stage recently that they are confident of signing Tevez or Tevez doing a u-turn etc etc...I firmly believe Tevez is leaving the rags.

Looks like they are doing everything possible now to sign him. Losing tranny has give them the funds to go all out for him. They wont want to lose both. Not looking good imo.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.