Tevez [Merged]

I have been expecting this not to happen after Tranny going to Madrid. Can you imagine the backlash if they lost 2 of their best players in the space of a month with no new faces in.

When it looks impossible to happen, it usually doesnt happen, I just think people should prepare them seleves. Very unlikely we were going to be able to pull this off after Tranny did one.

Like I said I really hope I am wrong and will be very happy if we can pull it out of the bag. Must be a near mission impossible for Cooke and co regardless of the money they have available. The pigs are just going to match us every step of the way. No way they can let him come to us it would make them look like fools and weak to boot.

alera said:
I have been expecting this not to happen after Tranny going to Madrid. Can you imagine the backlash if they lost 2 of their best players in the space of a month with no new faces in.

When it looks impossible to happen, it usually doesnt happen, I just think people should prepare them seleves. Very unlikely we were going to be able to pull this off after Tranny did one.

Like I said I really hope I am wrong and will be very happy if we can pull it out of the bag. Must be a near mission impossible for Cooke and co regardless of the money they have available. The pigs are just going to match us every step of the way. No way they can let him come to us it would make them look like fools and weak to boot.

Been looking on ragcafe and even thou ssn are saying he has not ruled them out they dont want him.

Ok just looking at the Eto'o thread and a thought came to me.. Do we think Tevez will join if we sign Eto'o? Would City still persue the deal, if one is indeed in place? Or would signing Eto'o set the Tevez deal in stone? Maybe Tevez was told Eto'o was coming but wanted to see the deal in place first before signing on the dotted line? What does anyone else think?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.