Tevez [Merged]

YEa right they wanted Tevez and Ronaldo to leave. Of course they did....

Theat leaves them with Rooney as their only top draw forward at the moment and hes hardly prolific. Berbasulk was terrible last season cant rely on him to replace the 40+ goals those 2 players are guranteed to get every season.

They wont get Ribery, not a chance with Real in and the fee Bayern are asking....

not my fault! said:
The Fixer said:
alera said:
He leaves the swamp its like the sky falling in for them losing 2 or there 3 main attacking players in the space of a few weeks with no replacements lined it.....

God I hope it happens.........I am prepared for all eventualities....

It appears their not interested in tevez staying.

Is that not just face saving though? The club and fans will be gutted about him not staying with them I'm sure.

It would appear they feel 25mill could be spent better out of their budget 99% are saying this mate, this even thou he still may sign for them.

Re: I've been pro-active re signing Tevez!!!

markbmcfc said:
Uwe Rosler's Grandad said:
http://blog.pha-media.com/2009/06/03/carlos-tevez-on-the-move

Lol nice one - but couldnt it have been in the Tevez thread ?!?

I suppose! Mods please merge if you want...I was just getting a little tired and bored of that thread!

Comon Tevez sign and put everyone out of their misery!

You know its the right thing to do!

The Rags are turning against you and cant believe you would think twice about leaving ragland for City!!

Fergie knew ages ago Ronaldo was leaving and still did not want to sign you!

alera said:
YEa right they wanted Tevez and Ronaldo to leave. Of course they did....

Theat leaves them with Rooney as their only top draw forward at the moment and hes hardly prolific. Berbasulk was terrible last season cant rely on him to replace the 40+ goals those 2 players are guranteed to get every season.

They wont get Ribery, not a chance with Real in and the fee Bayern are asking....

ano i agree
i think there in the shiit to be honest!
and uno wat
it feels GREAT :)

alera said:
Theat leaves them with Rooney as their only top draw forward at the moment and hes hardly prolific.

I hate to say this and I really hope Im wrong but I think that shrek will improve dramatically without the ladyboy in the same team :o(

Oh well if he does it bodes well for England in a world cup year.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.