Tevez [Merged]

not my fault! said:
Ok just looking at the Eto'o thread and a thought came to me.. Do we think Tevez will join if we sign Eto'o? Would City still persue the deal, if one is indeed in place? Or would signing Eto'o set the Tevez deal in stone? Maybe Tevez was told Eto'o was coming but wanted to see the deal in place first before signing on the dotted line? What does anyone else think?

If reports are true, Hughes wants both, to have potentially one of the best front trio's in world football -

Robinho - Eto'o - Tevez

He leaves the swamp its like the sky falling in for them losing 2 or there 3 main attacking players in the space of a few weeks with no replacements lined up.....

God I hope it happens.........I am prepared for all eventualities....

LEts not forget the likes of Giggs, Scholes and Neville are all finished - they cant feature or be effective for a side at that level for another season. Hargreaves career is finished as well apparently due to injury.

They already had a major rebuilding job on their hands even before tranny left....

alera said:
He leaves the swamp its like the sky falling in for them losing 2 or there 3 main attacking players in the space of a few weeks with no replacements lined it.....

God I hope it happens.........

I doubt they didnt know this would happen and I doubt that they dont have players lined up to come in.

just got a txt from a man u fan saying him and his rag fan friends are not bothered if we get him as they will finish above us regardless, the twat, have just deleted his number from phone.

alera said:
He leaves the swamp its like the sky falling in for them losing 2 or there 3 main attacking players in the space of a few weeks with no replacements lined it.....

but their convinced that they dont want tevez :|
theve done the same wif ronaldo
bitter cunts man

The Fixer said:
alera said:

It appears their not interested in tevez staying.

Is that not just face saving though? The club and fans will be gutted about him not staying with them I'm sure.

They'll replace them with quality players no doubt. Expect any of Ribery, Robben, Aguero or Benzema to sign for them. :(

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.