Tevez [Merged]

HEs already improved alot in fairness over last season.

Anyway one swallow doesnt make a summer If Tevez goes they need half a dozen high quality additions just to be at the level they were at last season when you consider the other players they have at the end of their careers.

Bitter - probably this is city forum though at the end of day what do you expect !

Vitek said:
we are singning Santa Cruz and intrested in Crouch i got a feeling that we lost on Tevez...Hope im wrong

Wow you must be ITK or have read the MEN today! Well that's that then!

I personally think that Hughes is after three types of Striker in his starting line up

One to put in a shift which is Tevez
The target man which is Roque Santa Cruz or Peter Crouch
And the finisher which is Villa, Eto'o, Forlan, Henry, Aguero, one of these luxury players to add to the flair striker and creative midfielders we have. He will then probably go and look at defensive targets. I think that Bellamy will be kept on as he too works hard so he will play in games where whoever buy to play as the striker to put in a shift is injured or rested. Caicedo will also be kept on as he can score from a header and works hard.

Re: I've been pro-active re signing Tevez!!!

The Fat el Hombre said:
Hi there Phil & gang

When’s the signing of Tevez to City going to be confirmed?

All the best

URG

Wahey! Let us know if you get a response mate

I didnt... Mine is the "Steve" post on there!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.