Tevez [Merged]

Tevez will make his mind up today once he has seen the new fixtures. He wants to see who has the best ones between us, Liverpool and Chelsea.

before anyone calls me Clarkie, it is a joke

journolud said:
Tevez will make his mind up today once he has seen the new fixtures. He wants to see who has the best ones between us, Liverpool and Chelsea.

before anyone calls me Clarkie, it is a joke

anyone know what sort of time the fixtures come out?

Derek Mcgovern's betting column in the Mirror, quotes William Hills who have Chelsea as clear favourites to sign Tevez, with us now 3rd favourites...thats a complete reversal of the betting from previous days and weeks.
Could be significant, or could just be a reflection of the wave of Chelsea-Tevez stories in the last two days.

Wonder if the other bookies will follow suit.

Ok I'm NIKT :o)

I think this will be resolved very soon(by the end of the week). Hope so for my own sanity.

russian_roulette.gif

bluemonkey71 said:
Ok I'm NIKT :o)

I think this will be resolved very soon(by the end of the week). Hope so for my own sanity.

russian_roulette.gif

I've had my mp3 player on constantly for the past 2 weeks and I imagine for the next 2 months, if I didn't have music, I'd have already lost my sanity to the Tevez thread.

tonytheblueboy said:
on odds checker the carlos tevez special has been removed, wonder if this is significant,

it could be significant its not the first time its happened though could just be a big bet has been laid , as for McGovern ignore anything that twat says he has ahatred of us he sees us as a threat to the top four which includes his beloved Liverpool.

tonytheblueboy said:
on odds checker the carlos tevez special has been removed, wonder if this is significant,

I think betting is suspended at night. Interesting to see if all the other bookies will make Chelsea favourites too. I considered betting on Chelsea at 7/1 the other day, but my City loyalty prevented me cashing in.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.