Tevez [Merged]

I've just rung Cheadle Hulme school and they told me they saw Tevez playing football in the playground with his daughter. He had a blue top on.

tolmie's hairdoo said:
WRONG - he went on holiday immediately after playing in Argentina.

Think you will also find the Daily Mail has an article today stating the whereabouts of his agent, in Israel for a wedding last night.

Thought he played in a testomonial at weekend?

its just like watching corry the story line just gets draw out for so long you stop watching lol

He did play in Zanetti's testimonial

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/2009/06/13/daylight-ribery-115875-21436987/

In addition Carlos Tevez's advisors are holding out for a £32m fee as neighbours City wait to take advantage of United's uncertainty about completing the deal.

Tevez, who plays in a benefit match for Javier Zanetti in Argentina this weekend, said: "I don't know anything about my future. "My desire is to stay in England but it's in the hands of my agents. I want to start my holiday knowing what my future is."

M35 Blue said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:

Think you will also find the Daily Mail has an article today stating the whereabouts of his agent, in Israel for a wedding last night.

in Argentina

Missed a penalty, I think?

bluemonkey71 said:
I've just rung Cheadle Hulme school and they told me they saw Tevez playing football in the playground with his daughter. He had a blue top on.

Yeah he was playing, I'm really sorry for this, he said he'd signed for us, I was well chuffed, few minutes later he was through on goal...it was next goal wins, I couldn't let him just waltz past me...so I fouled him and broke his legs.

tolmie's hairdoo said:
M35 Blue said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:

in Argentina

Missed a penalty, I think?

He must be a City player then!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.