Tevez [Merged]

The Mancunian Way said:
The key isn't actually how much the wages are, it's the fact that he wants to be made top earner at the rags. That will show how much they value him.

We will then also be offereng more but again that's not the point. He wants assurances from the rags of how much they value him and making him top earner would send out a strong message.

I really can't see them breaking their wage structure for him.

How will being a top earner make any diffference ??
It was not playing and them not sorting a full deal out before the loan ran out that pissed him off.
Cant see bacon chops having him tbh it would be a back down for him

nickson71 said:
Benarbia said:
Game over

well this is constructive

on each of the thread about the 3 strikers we may be signing you go and post an all over message

thanks

I'd say it's more constructive that the other 530 pages of utter shite

BLUEMOONBAZ said:
How will being a top earner make any diffference ??
It was not playing and them not sorting a full deal out before the loan ran out that pissed him off.
Cant see bacon chops having him tbh it would be a back down for him

because you don't fork out 25-30 million on someone, make them your top earner and then not play them most games.

markbmcfc said:
drsqueggy said:
Its Friday!! News day or have I missed something?

No - people are just getting paranoid. It seems people think each passing day reduces our chances of getting him. Personally i think the opposite.

He getting his haircut at one this affy, so you expect him to sign about 10ish tonight immediatley after his haircut!!!!

I hope this has helped.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.