Tevez [Merged]

This is shocking from SSN.

I mean this is the absolute epitomy of "bitter". How they're attempting to manipulate Tevez's character is disgusting. And the way they're reporting it like someone has just gone into the Utd house and shit on thier kids is hilarious, everyone sounds so offended.

Good point Bluemoon32, didn't think of it like that!

Do you know what'll make this even sweeter? That them debt-riddled shithouses are losing their best players! Like rats abandoning a sinking ship! They've lost Mr Man Bag to Madrid, they've lost Mr Handsome to either us or Chelsea.

The other thing I'd like to bring up. This has come from the rags camp, not from the Tevez camp! Would anyone be surprised if they were bullshitting about matching the asking price and offering him that deal to save face (hypothetically) because he told them he's already chosen us?

SSN - determined to prove its all about his agent, and nothing to do with sitting on the bench with Baconface taking the piss out of him,,, BWAHAHAHAHAHA... the BITTERNESS, i LOVE it... how dare he turn down a five year deal at a sinking debt ridden swamp

GStar said:
This is shocking from SSN.

I mean this is the absolute epitomy of "bitter". How they're attempting to manipulate Tevez's character is disgusting. And the way they're reporting it like someone has just gone into the Utd house and shit on thier kids is hilarious, everyone sounds so offended.

LMAO

Macari is whining on Setanta - "it's all about money these days, Carlos Tevez must have had a better offer on the table"

Ha ha ha... sad scots rag cnut.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.