Tevez [Merged]

just had a browse on some scummer forum jus see what they sayin bout tevez i had a good laugh reading about them all worrying about city heres the best comment from there tho:

United didn't rush anybody, hes had 2 years to see how much this club loves its own, and he chose to boycott that in favour of a role of a footballing mercenary, playing for a club with no image or soul, just bags of money...

It's worrying that chelsea are involved because they are still pissed off about us nicking Robinho. There's an excellent story in the Sunday Times asking why would anyone want to go to Chelsea? Is the tide turning?

lee-mcfc said:
all over the papers it says chelsea deny interest in tevez now:S????

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/2009/06/21/tevez-in-clear-to-join-city-115875-21458763/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/ ... -21458763/</a>

Manchester City have been handed a clear run to sign Carlos Tevez in a £23million deal.

A Chelsea source said last night: "There is no current interest from us in Carlos Tevez."

23mill:S? i thought it was more..
why would chelsea, probobly the 3rd richest club in the world, baulk at the asking price of 23 mill for a world class player that i would say is worth 30 mill?

keemcfc said:
why would chelsea, probobly the 3rd richest club in the world, gaup at the asking price of 23 mill for a world class player that i would say is worth 30 mill?

The days are gone where they will buy anything and everything that moves, there sugar daddy is not so sweet anymore.

PabZab said:
keemcfc said:
why would chelsea, probobly the 3rd richest club in the world, gaup at the asking price of 23 mill for a world class player that i would say is worth 30 mill?

The days are gone where they will buy anything and everything that moves, there sugar daddy is not so sweet anymore.
they baught sweep so noone else could get him and what did they pay? 28 mill or something? and theyve not payed big money like that for a while. lol.

PabZab said:
keemcfc said:

Ancellotti would see his arse, big time, if it turns out there's no money to throw about. I think they'll have a few quid to throw about, not least the sky and/ or CL money. That alone is £40+ million a season (I think?).

Chelsea denying interest is usually a sign that they are accepting defeat to his signature, maybe they have been told Tevez has decided to sign for City? As they did with Kaka, they denied it when it was nailed on he was going to Real Madrid only for Ray wilkins to admit they were in for Kaka a few days later in an interview.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.