Tevez [Merged]

If tevez does come to city will we be buying him from his current owners or just loaning him like utd did?

i heard kia saying that carlos is going to sign 5 year contract with his new club.

we wouldnt buy him from the red SCUM it would be kia ?

I'm not sure whether Chelsea's interest is real. Kia suggests it is, but Spursmad dismisses it, as does one very questionnable newspaper.

Logically I don't see why Chelsea would want Tevez. They have Drogba, and Anelka, plus Hiddink has got Malouda back to his best. Joe Cole will be back as well. That's all the front 4 attacking positions covered, and they have fringe players as well. Tevez would be back in the same situation he found himself at Utd.

Chelsea have lost out on all their transfer targets to date eg Kaka, Villa, Ribery. They claim not to have been in for them, but I don't believe that. Therefore if they are interested in Tevez, they will be doubly determined, and the Chelsea fans are right. Short term they can offer Tevez a chance to fight for trophies. Long term City are the best prospect. The chance to write history, and if there's such a thing as an anti-hero amongst modern-day footballers it's Carlos Tevez.

Prem rules forbid 3rd party ownership now, therefore have to buy him lock stock and smoking barrell, hence the 32m fee.

Rags get nothing

MSI get the full amount.

Rammyblues said:
Prem rules forbid 3rd party ownership now, therefore have to buy him lock stock and smoking barrell, hence the 32m fee.

Rags get nothing

MSI get the full amount.

We will pay 25m. Utd paying 8m has come off the fee which make it even more sweeter.

Llewellyn Dowd said:
samharris said:
Llewellyn Dowd said:
Thanks for the welcome bruv .... but Rag?

read FAQ at top of board bud you'll see.

No, still don't see????

Updated 11/06/09

Q: I just signed up and someone called me a Rag! I've been going for 45 years, I'm no Rag, fella...
A: Just relax. It's kind of an intiation thing. Newer posters are seen to be imposters and are called Rags (Un*ted fans).

there ya go..

If memory serves me right the price for Tevez is 32.5m all in.

Rags had a deal 10m loan for two years but a final payment of 22.5m (32.5 - 10m Loan)

I still think it will cost 32.5m.

One other thing, Roman Abramovic's finances will have improved massively over the last 3 months. 3 months ago, the papers were talking about Chelsea players having to buy their own meals etc, and there was much speculation about Roman's dwindling wealth, well World Stock Markets have bounced and none more so than the Russian stock market which is very much linked to commodity prices i.e raw materials.

Might seem odd to say that Chelsea are a serious player in the trasnfer mkt, as transfer records and Chelsea go hand in hand, but recently there was speculation that Chelsea would be forced to cut back because of the recession. Just pointing out that circumstances have changed for the owner - if not the rest of us

kippax88 said:
just had a browse on some scummer forum jus see what they sayin bout tevez i had a good laugh reading about them all worrying about city heres the best comment from there tho:

United didn't rush anybody, hes had 2 years to see how much this club loves its own, and he chose to boycott that in favour of a role of a footballing mercenary, playing for a club with no image or soul, just bags of money...

But he's leaving them... ;)

what i can gather reading the sunday papers the star and the mirror saying we will land tevez where as most of the other papers saying not that chelsea are getting tevez, just entering the race to sign him, which we already new from the kia interveiw yesterday.
my opinion carlos tevez = man city

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.