Tevez [Merged]

kippax88 said:
If tevez does come to city will we be buying him from his current owners or just loaning him like utd did?

i heard kia saying that carlos is going to sign 5 year contract with his new club.

we wouldnt buy him from the red SCUM it would be kia ?
ive been told that the next club he goes to he will be baught from the company and not loaned but im not 100%

keemcfc said:
lee-mcfc said:
all over the papers it says chelsea deny interest in tevez now:S????

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/2009/06/21/tevez-in-clear-to-join-city-115875-21458763/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/ ... -21458763/</a>

Manchester City have been handed a clear run to sign Carlos Tevez in a £23million deal.

A Chelsea source said last night: "There is no current interest from us in Carlos Tevez."

23mill:S? i thought it was more..
why would chelsea, probobly the 3rd richest club in the world, baulk at the asking price of 23 mill for a world class player that i would say is worth 30 mill?
Maybe Chelski are going to outbid Barcelona for Robbie...

Everything points to him joining us(location, itk's, great contract, kia's statement, bookie odds)
but i am still nervous just in case of a last minute snag. We can see by the number of threads how desperate we are to get this done.

This transfer could lead to a couple of big names coming our way but if it falls apart the rest could also. This might sound a bit hysterical but i think it would be the most important signing we have ever made not just for the player himself but what it could lead to.

Am i overstating the importance of this?

kippax88 said:
just had a browse on some scummer forum jus see what they sayin bout tevez i had a good laugh reading about them all worrying about city heres the best comment from there tho:

United didn't rush anybody, hes had 2 years to see how much this club loves its own, and he chose to boycott that in favour of a role of a footballing mercenary, playing for a club with no image or soul, just bags of money...
Wow!!! that coming from a fucking rag!

lionheart said:
keemcfc said:
lee-mcfc said:
all over the papers it says chelsea deny interest in tevez now:S????

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/2009/06/21/tevez-in-clear-to-join-city-115875-21458763/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/ ... -21458763/</a>

Manchester City have been handed a clear run to sign Carlos Tevez in a £23million deal.

A Chelsea source said last night: "There is no current interest from us in Carlos Tevez."

23mill:S? i thought it was more..
why would chelsea, probobly the 3rd richest club in the world, baulk at the asking price of 23 mill for a world class player that i would say is worth 30 mill?
Maybe Chelski are going to outbid Barcelona for Robbie...
that would be the biggest waste of their time in living history.

keemcfc said:
kippax88 said:
If tevez does come to city will we be buying him from his current owners or just loaning him like utd did?

i heard kia saying that carlos is going to sign 5 year contract with his new club.

ive been told that the next club he goes to he will be baught from the company and not loaned but im not 100%

yes this is correct it is against league rules now to have 3rd party ownership

mart said:
keemcfc said:
kippax88 said:

yes this is correct it is against league rules now to have 3rd party ownership
Thats right the rules changed after the rags loaned him

Am i overstating the importance of this?

In my opinion yes, with a forward line this year of

Robbie RSC Bellamy
Robbie RSC Boj

we have a better chance of achieving top six even without Tevez and Eto o.

However those players will propel us even higher in my view.

I hope Mr Aldridge is aware of these rule changes! I believe he's still at City, but leaving in September?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.