Tevez [Merged]

Re: Mirror: Chelsea source says no current Tevez interest!

bluetim said:
Spindash said:
Shame it's the Mirror.

Agreed. There's legs left in this one. I'll be happy when we get to Sept 1st, the window is shut and we know what our squad is!
This ^

bluetim said:
Spindash said:
Shame it's the Mirror.

Agreed. There's legs left in this one. I'll be happy when we get to Sept 1st, the window is shut and we know what our squad is!
Definitely. Sounds like the plan is to bring 4-6 players in, and then make a lot of sales / loans. Could be a lot of moaning when the sales start. Promoted clubs will be lining up to do business with City, and some of the established players will leave.

Marvin said:
bluetim said:
Spindash said:
Shame it's the Mirror.

Definitely. Sounds like the plan is to bring 4-6 players in, and then make a lot of sales / loans. Could be a lot of moaning when the sales start. Promoted clubs will be lining up to do business with City, and some of the established players will leave.
I think we will lose up to 12 players from this list.

Likely to leave:
Hart(loan)
Jo
Elano
Garrido
Schmeichel
Petrov
Fernandes
Dunne
Ben Haim
Benjani
Etuhu
Logan
Evans

Might Leave
Richards
Johnson
Bojinov
Caicedo
Weiss(on Loan)

But I would be shocked with anyone else

I think I'll believe Kia Joorabchian who said yesterday that Chelsea are making an offer over the Mirror's 'source'. The same goes for the People's united 'source' who fears he's really going to Chelsea. Honestly, these guys just sit in offices in London and roll dice.

DontLookBackInAnger said:
Marvin said:
bluetim said:
Spindash said:
Shame it's the Mirror.

I think we will lose up to 12 players from this list.

Likely to leave:
Hart(loan)
Jo
Elano
Garrido
Schmeichel
Petrov
Fernandes
Dunne
Ben Haim
Benjani
Etuhu
Logan
Evans

Might Leave
Richards
Johnson
Bojinov
Caicedo
Weiss(on Loan)

But I would be shocked with anyone else

Your might leaves is a No aswell as Petrov,Elano and Garrido. Don't forget we have lost hamman,Vassel and Ball. Thats just to many players to let go. I'd say upto 12 players inculding the 5 out of contract guys.

svennis pennis said:
BGIB said:
svennis pennis said:
I do find it surprising the sudden confidence from Chelsea fans. they have been interested for about a week and they suddenly think their favourites.

I have to admit i would be shell shocked if he signed for Chelsea. They are an inferior rags at the end of the day, judging by Kia's words it seems he wants to be the centre of a team and be responsible for taking them to the very top.

Didnt Kia broker our deal for Robbie as well? Again I would be stunned if he goes away from our owners.

What an absolutely ridiculous comment, have you lost control of your brain?

Inferior rags? Chelsea can offer him champions league football in a world cup year, plus they do have a bit of a chance of winning the title!

Stop disrespecting other clubs to justify players only going to Eastlands for money. That's all City have to offer this year, no European football, and the hope that they can improve on last season.

Well you are an inferior rags pal. They have beaten you to the last two titles, been in the last two champions league finals, one of which beating you.

It clearly isnt about swapping like for like. Your a team full of pensioners as well, now you have the king of pensioner managers to boot. Nice. You are less stable than us when it comes to management as well what with your owner who at times doesnt look as though he is even bothered.

PS. i knew it would drag a few CFC boys out. Cheers for taking the bait.

PML I am not a Chelsea fan you tit

BGIB said:
svennis pennis said:
BGIB said:
svennis pennis said:
I do find it surprising the sudden confidence from Chelsea fans. they have been interested for about a week and they suddenly think their favourites.

I have to admit i would be shell shocked if he signed for Chelsea. They are an inferior rags at the end of the day, judging by Kia's words it seems he wants to be the centre of a team and be responsible for taking them to the very top.

Didnt Kia broker our deal for Robbie as well? Again I would be stunned if he goes away from our owners.

Inferior rags? Chelsea can offer him champions league football in a world cup year, plus they do have a bit of a chance of winning the title!

Stop disrespecting other clubs to justify players only going to Eastlands for money. That's all City have to offer this year, no European football, and the hope that they can improve on last season.

Well you are an inferior rags pal. They have beaten you to the last two titles, been in the last two champions league finals, one of which beating you.

It clearly isnt about swapping like for like. Your a team full of pensioners as well, now you have the king of pensioner managers to boot. Nice. You are less stable than us when it comes to management as well what with your owner who at times doesnt look as though he is even bothered.

To be honest, you do sound like a chelsea rent boy!

BGIB said:
svennis pennis said:
BGIB said:
svennis pennis said:

Edit: just seen your an Everton fan. What a surprise, more interested in our transfer dealings than your own. How is joe Ledley coming along?

BGIB said:
svennis pennis said:
BGIB said:
svennis pennis said:

well you should be.

F.A.O Carlos Tevez

As you have seen on this thread already Everton and Chelsea fans alike are running in fear of what our financial circumstances will enable us to obtain in the transfer market and us launching a challenge on the top four. Carlos, I am not saying that success will come straight away, but I firmly believe that we have the nucleus with Stevie and Gareth and Robbie to achieve great things here. If you join other great players will follow you, that much is inevitable.

You are being given the opportunity to create history here and lift us up from midtable mediocracy to the dizzy hieghts of gatecrashing the top four and maybe even winning something in the process (cups). If that's not enough to tempt you, how about £160,000 per week fella? Is that alright?

At Chelsea you'd not be remembered for achieving great things. You'd be another expensive player to go in one door, score quite a few goals, and go out the other as so many players have done and so many great ones have threatened to do. Carlos, you've done the easy part of telling the rags to shove it, the second part is to join us and prove whiskey nose wrong. You know it makes sense.

Yours,

Andy

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.