Tevez [Merged]

Rammyblues said:
Am i overstating the importance of this?

In my opinion yes, with a forward line this year of

Robbie RSC Bellamy
Robbie RSC Boj

we have a better chance of achieving top six even without Tevez and Eto o.

However those players will propel us even higher in my view.

disagree fella dont think Robbie RSC Bellamy would get us into top six especially with history of injuries, teams around will also strengthen and if we dont get a tevez or eto i think we struggle to keep robinho, thats why i think the tevez signing is so important. We would go from a club that is offering good money to one that offers good money and is going places.

been announced on SSN that Teves is going to wait untill july to decide where he is going to go. so this looks like its going to be a big thread. we should all just chill and wait and see what happens. personally I think he is going to sign for us, location, family, ambition and the bookies.

Mirror: Chelsea source says no current Tevez interest!

"Carlos Tevez in clear to join Manchester City for £23m"
LINK:http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/2009/06/21/tevez-in-clear-to-join-city-115875-21458763/

Manchester City have been handed a clear run to sign Carlos Tevez in a £23million deal.

A Chelsea source said last night: "There is no current interest from us in Carlos Tevez."

When it was clear Tevez would leave United, Chelsea were interested. But they baulked at the asking price and appear to have left City as the only club willing to meet the fee and where Tevez is happy to play.

Liverpool were keen but Tevez made it clear he would not go to Anfield.

United announced yesterday they would not be signing the Argentine striker. They revealed they offered him a five-year contract.

But Kia Joorabchian, Tevez's adviser, said: "He felt unloved. If the offer had come six months earlier he wouldn't have hesitated."

ash_MCFC said:
been announced on SSN that Teves is going to wait untill july to decide where he is going to go. so this looks like its going to be a big thread. we should all just chill and wait and see what happens. personally I think he is going to sign for us, location, family, ambition and the bookies.

i can understand the family and ambition bit but i didnt know that tevez was a fan of the greater manchester bookies

keemcfc said:
lee-mcfc said:
all over the papers it says chelsea deny interest in tevez now:S????

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/2009/06/21/tevez-in-clear-to-join-city-115875-21458763/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/ ... -21458763/</a>

Manchester City have been handed a clear run to sign Carlos Tevez in a £23million deal.

A Chelsea source said last night: "There is no current interest from us in Carlos Tevez."

23mill:S? i thought it was more..
why would chelsea, probobly the 3rd richest club in the world, baulk at the asking price of 23 mill for a world class player that i would say is worth 30 mill?

Is he a "world class" player? I was speaking to a rag mate yesterday, a bit bitter about Tevez telling them where to stick their offer. I got the expected "we don't want him anyway", "better off without him" etc. Then he said he is not world class and is only worth £14m tops. Strange, I said, if he's good enough for Manyoo to offer £25.5m for. Personally I think he IS world-class, and will prove that next season whether he is playing for us or not. What do others think? Is he a good player, a great player, can he put in the "world class" bracket?

We should have a Tevez to City or Chelsea Pole

Even the papers are split this morning I say City.

davymcfc said:
ash_MCFC said:

i can understand the family and ambition bit but i didnt know that tevez was a fan of the greater manchester bookies

Haha

Re: Mirror: Chelsea source says no current Tevez interest!

Spindash said:
Shame it's the Mirror.

Agreed. There's legs left in this one. I'll be happy when we get to Sept 1st, the window is shut and we know what our squad is!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.