Tevez [Merged]

Uwe Rosler's Grandad said:
There are well founded rumours going around that City are trying to bring in a Real Madrid player...I've not been able to find out much more than that and apologise now for the total vaguery of it. Mind you, it makes sense...City are in the market for quality players and Real Madrid are looking to lose some quality players and replace them with "Galacticos".

robben would be my guess.

mattyctid said:
Uwe Rosler's Grandad said:
There are well founded rumours going around that City are trying to bring in a Real Madrid player...I've not been able to find out much more than that and apologise now for the total vaguery of it. Mind you, it makes sense...City are in the market for quality players and Real Madrid are looking to lose some quality players and replace them with "Galacticos".

robben would be my guess.

yep, I seem to recall this one being in the papers at some point

Bluefinn said:
It's simple. If Ireland is good enough to challenge players in top4 and champions league, then he has a future with us. If not, then his first team place is in question. We can't just take players on ride no matter how loyal, academy youngsters, hard working they are if we want to reach our ambitions. As long as Ireland (and others) are up to our standarts there should be no problems.

But we still need cover for Ireland.

True, but i don't seen any Real Madrid player coming to us this season to sit on the bench as cover.

not my fault! said:
On a different note... My old man is in Spain this week and he has just rung me for an update on City. He happened to mention he had been speaking to a few people out there who are big Real supporters, they have told him that they dont want Trannie and rumour is the deal could fall through due to his medical (was always a possibility I guess, and the reason Trannie today has denied speaking to the club) I would piss my sides if this was true. Interestingly though, rumour over there is we are sniffing around Wesley Sneijder and Gabriel Iván Heinze. I know this has been mentioned before but found it interesting that the Spanish are talking about this too and not to mention the fact we are now seen as one of the big teams in Europe. Also let it be known I am not saying these will happen as it's just Real fans info from Spain.

No offence intended but why put that here?
Surely a different thread was in order?
Anyways....can't see as we need Robben or Sneijder, with SWP Petrov Ireland and Robbie already here (not to mention Elano)

Id want Ramos from anyone in that team but i cant see that happenning.

Robben would also be a great signing if he can stay fit. To be honest there ain't many players at Madrid that wouldn't be a good signing.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.