Tevez [Merged]

kippax casual said:
Rammy Blue said:
GStar said:
Robben on the left would allow Robinho to play a more central role behind the striker.

RSC/Eto'o with Robben, Robinho and Tevez all interchaging behind him would be frightening!

WHATTTTT!!!!! - GStar, you are NOT allowed to leave out Superman - you will get hung on here for that.....

I would have Ireland in the team over Robinho

I'm sorry but that's ridiculous. Other than the fact he's an acadamy product. Why would you choose Ireland over Robinho?

GStar said:
kippax casual said:
Rammy Blue said:
GStar said:
Robben on the left would allow Robinho to play a more central role behind the striker.

RSC/Eto'o with Robben, Robinho and Tevez all interchaging behind him would be frightening!

WHATTTTT!!!!! - GStar, you are NOT allowed to leave out Superman - you will get hung on here for that.....

I'm sorry but that ridiculous. Other than the fact he's an acadamy product. Why would you choose Ireland over Robinho?

He can defend.

GStar said:
kippax casual said:
Rammy Blue said:
GStar said:

I'm sorry but that's ridiculous. Other than the fact he's an acadamy product. Why would you choose Ireland over Robinho?

Because he brings more balance to the side.

He gets involved all over the pitch not just in the final third.

lil jon said:
i forgot thats what we look for in our attacking players now, how well they defend

the best teams defend from the front

its not one half of the team for attacking, the other half defending

but i would not put him in over Robinho, just pointing this out that the top teams dont let teams have time on the ball, ala Barcelona

kippax casual said:
Because he brings more balance to the side.

He gets involved all over the pitch not just in the final third.

I'd say thats entirely down to the way the team is set out. You can't honestly say that, if for a geographical mix up Ireland would get into the Brazil team infront of Robinho?

We have players now to give our side balance. Players like Barry and De Jong who can link defence into attack. What we need from our attacking palyers is skill, goals and the ability to change a game themselves. Robinho is one of the worlds best in that department.

I can't beleive i'm debating who would be first choice between Robinho and Ireland, as good as Ireland is.

How about this nifty 4-2-2.....

.....................Tevez......RSC

Robinho.........................................Elano

......................Barry...Ireland
..........(Both in centre of midfield, not DM)

Bridge........Onuoha.....Kompany.....Richards

.........................Given

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.