Tevez [Merged]

Bilboblue said:
not my fault! said:
On a different note... My old man is in Spain this week and he has just rung me for an update on City. He happened to mention he had been speaking to a few people out there who are big Real supporters, they have told him that they dont want Trannie and rumour is the deal could fall through due to his medical (was always a possibility I guess, and the reason Trannie today has denied speaking to the club) I would piss my sides if this was true. Interestingly though, rumour over there is we are sniffing around Wesley Sneijder and Gabriel Iván Heinze. I know this has been mentioned before but found it interesting that the Spanish are talking about this too and not to mention the fact we are now seen as one of the big teams in Europe. Also let it be known I am not saying these will happen as it's just Real fans info from Spain.

No offence intended but why put that here?
Surely a different thread was in order?
Anyways....can't see as we need Robben or Sneijder, with SWP Petrov Ireland and Robbie already here (not to mention Elano)

depends what you mean by need, do we need them to finish 10th again? nope

do we need them to become a better team? yep

markbmcfc said:
blueyorkie said:
Brucie Bonus said:
MCFC-alan88 said:
I know it's off topic, like most of the posts in this thread, but does anyone have a list of SSN streams available? I'm at work and it'd be nice to have a list to go through that works, there was one from Justin.tv the other day but I can't find the thread.

PM mate.

Go to sky.com and download Sky Player, have it on my desk top at work and dip in and out, wish I'd had it last Sept 1st - Robi day!

You need to have Sky Multiroom for that.

Which i do! So off I pop....:)

Actually i'm not sure you do need sky multi-room cos i was watching 24 on sky player when my sky box stopped recording due to heavy rain.

Silly boy. United and Liverpools rivalry is bigger than United City over the last 20 years at least. Stop kidding yourself.

And I mean if your a fan of the two obviously. For us the rags are obviously our biggest rivals

i'm just speculating but i'm wondering (assuming there's anything to it) if the Chelsea insider saying they're cooling their interest in Tevez has anything to do with Berlusconi saying Pirlo can go. Pirlo seems a better fit for them anyway...

GStar said:
Robben on the left would allow Robinho to play a more central role behind the striker.

RSC/Eto'o with Robben, Robinho and Tevez all interchaging behind him would be frightening!

WHATTTTT!!!!! - GStar, you are NOT allowed to leave out Superman - you will get hung on here for that.....

Bilboblue said:
not my fault! said:
On a different note... My old man is in Spain this week and he has just rung me for an update on City. He happened to mention he had been speaking to a few people out there who are big Real supporters, they have told him that they dont want Trannie and rumour is the deal could fall through due to his medical (was always a possibility I guess, and the reason Trannie today has denied speaking to the club) I would piss my sides if this was true. Interestingly though, rumour over there is we are sniffing around Wesley Sneijder and Gabriel Iván Heinze. I know this has been mentioned before but found it interesting that the Spanish are talking about this too and not to mention the fact we are now seen as one of the big teams in Europe. Also let it be known I am not saying these will happen as it's just Real fans info from Spain.

No offence intended but why put that here?
Surely a different thread was in order?
Anyways....can't see as we need Robben or Sneijder, with SWP Petrov Ireland and Robbie already here (not to mention Elano)

Didnt see the point in starting another thread tbh. Plus it's rumour from some Real fans in Spain not gospal information from a source, unless you want to call my old man ITK or a source? Lol. Are we in for them? I dont know but the Real fans seems to think so.

Rammy Blue said:
GStar said:
Robben on the left would allow Robinho to play a more central role behind the striker.

RSC/Eto'o with Robben, Robinho and Tevez all interchaging behind him would be frightening!

WHATTTTT!!!!! - GStar, you are NOT allowed to leave out Superman - you will get hung on here for that.....

I would have Ireland in the team over Robinho

Rammy Blue said:
GStar said:

O shit!!! Just noticed that.

Well i guess Robben/Robinho/Tevez is a better lineup than Robinho/Ireland/SWP.

Robben will be lying next to RSC and Bellamy anyway for large parts of the season, Ireland would easily get his chance. :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.