Tevez [Merged]

I never said I knew. That was just my perception of the situation at the moment.

10.Goater_Legend said:
manc-a-lot said:
C_T_I_D said:
I've got this big gut feeling that we are being used again in a threat type situation that if they do not sign him then we will, sort of forcing their hand in a weird way! I'm not convinced by anyone who says this is a done deal. It is easy for anybody to claim they are ITK and say it's a done deal and then hope that it comes off for them!

I'm just convinced that he is coming yet.

100% agreed
How do you know?

Kia Joorabchian is an allegedly shady person, you only have to look at some of things that have happened in football with him involved to get that impression. It wouldn't surprise me if he was using us, in fact isn't that what a lot of agents do - play clubs off against each other for the benefit of their client/ player? Having said all that, the most important thing here is Tevez the player...and I get the impression that he (Tevez) wants a bigger role at a club, wants to play regularly and if a pay rise came with that he'd be a happy camper. I don't think the rags can or are willing to offer that.

hate to be negative, but i just cant see this one going through for some reason, although i am praying it does. think its a City thing, always something that goes pear shaped. anyone know who that ex city player on five live is this morning? did he confirm anything to do with deal? i am at work so cant listen.

That fear that we are being used to draw out better offers, be it from United or elsewhere, is really niggling away at me...

Last night I was really excited with the stuff on Talksport, but the consensus in the media today seems to be that he may be leaning towards City but no more than that.

I rate Tevez very very highly, as highly as any of the players weve been linked with.

Even without the ITK input it looks like Tevez will not be a scum player come the start of the season. He want a lot more football playing time, it would appear that he's unhappy at united (open slating Fergie on tatics post CL final)

We are one of the few club that can afford the wages and the fee

Teavee75 said:
That fear that we are being used to draw out better offers, be it from United or elsewhere, is really niggling away at me...

Last night I was really excited with the stuff on Talksport, but the consensus in the media today seems to be that he may be leaning towards City but no more than that.

I rate Tevez very very highly, as highly as any of the players weve been linked with.

is odd that the press is being very quiet about all this, when other outlets are announcing hes signed (talksport and goal).

tonethestone said:
Teavee75 said:

is odd that the press is being very quiet about all this, when other outlets are announcing hes signed (talksport and goal).

not odd at all ........ we may have agreed a deal in principle but it won't be signed until Tezev finishes the internationals or his loan deal is up.

so it could be look at as a done deal but it not signed yet.

Talksport were reporting it but then stopped maybe the club have jumped on the press rumors and stopped the reporting of something that isn't complete.

The timing of this one is interesting as you've got the Internationals but added to this you've the loan deal (does anyone know the date this ends?)

Anyone watch Ecuador V Peru t'uther night? That Jefferson Montana looked like he had something special - WE should get him :D

PS - I know it's not related, but couldn't be arsed with another thread just for this lol.

nickson71 said:
Even without the ITK input it looks like Tevez will not be a scum player come the start of the season. He want a lot more football playing time

Which theoretically they could offer him if they lose Ronaldo now that Perez has moved his sights on to the ladyboy ?

Nixon_The_Bike_Thief said:
nickson71 said:
Even without the ITK input it looks like Tevez will not be a scum player come the start of the season. He want a lot more football playing time

Which theoretically they could offer him if they lose Ronaldo now that Perez has moved his sights on to the ladyboy ?

Now that would be funny...them losing ladyboy to Real Madrid! What would be funnier is if they lose ladyboy and Tevez!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.