Tevez [Merged]

Uwe Rosler's Grandad said:
Nixon_The_Bike_Thief said:
nickson71 said:
Even without the ITK input it looks like Tevez will not be a scum player come the start of the season. He want a lot more football playing time

Which theoretically they could offer him if they lose Ronaldo now that Perez has moved his sights on to the ladyboy ?

Now that would be funny...them losing ladyboy to Real Madrid! What would be funnier is if they lose ladyboy and Tevez!

plus i don't think Carlos will be too happy to be an afterthought on the Ladyboy deal ie can only sign you if we get rid off Tranny to Real.

flb said:
How accurate and ITK is the MUENS Chris Bailey? The MUEN are saying we are closing in on Tevez and RSC-would this fella put his name to a story if it was all bollocks?

He's not said anthing of substance and he can always quote the nationals running similar stories

flb said:
How accurate and ITK is the MUENS Chris Bailey? The MUEN are saying we are closing in on Tevez and RSC-would this fella put his name to a story if it was all bollocks?

I would hazard a guess that Chris Bailey also goes by the name 'Desert Rat' on here. Desert Rat has only posted the once and that was to break the story that Hughes was going to get the full backing of the owners, a day later the MEN broke the same story in the media. Coincidence? Possibly but Desert Rat has not been seen again. I would say that if Chris Bailey is writing that Tevez and RSC are coming this week then theres a pretty good chance its happening!

Ninja,cheers for that as i feel he wouldnt post it and raise our hopes more than what they already are,hes the City reporter and must surely know whats going on-more so than than any other ITK on here-just my opinion!

The guardian, 9/6/09,

Carlos Tevez is seriously considering ­leaving Manchester United for ­Manchester City because he feels so disillusioned about the way his current club has treated him.

The forward is contemplating ­severing his ties with Old Trafford and joining their closest rivals even though the Premier League champions have made it clear they want to keep him.

Tevez will announce his plans after he has been released from international duty – Argentina play a World Cup qualifier in Ecuador on Wednesday – and it has become a straight choice between the Manchester rivals, with the player leaning towards City while remaining acutely aware of the potential ramifications of leaving United.

Reports last night that he had already committed himself to Mark Hughes's side were premature but Tevez is encouraged by the scale of the club's ambition and the measures to which City have gone to make him feel wanted, compared with how United have handled the issue.

David Gill, United's chief executive, met Kia Joorabchian, the player's adviser, last week to put forward a ­package that would mean the club paying around £25.5m to sign Tevez when his two-year loan expires on 30 June.

Tevez has other considerations, namely the number of important games in which he was a substitute and the way he perceives the men in power at Old ­Trafford have let him down by not finalising the deal earlier.

Uppermost in his mind is that United have stated they think his valuation is, to quote Gill, "a bit toppy" and have spent several months trying, unsuccessfully, to persuade the consortium that owns his economic rights to lower the fee.

On the flipside, Tevez feels a strong emotional attachment to United and particularly their fans and knows that he would be giving up one of the elite teams in Europe.

City signed Gareth Barry from Aston Villa for £12m last week and hope to partner Tevez with Roque Santa Cruz, having resurrected their interest in a player who has an £18m release clause in his contract at Blackburn Rovers. Hughes also retains a strong interest in the Barcelona striker Samuel Eto'o.

Still Nothing completed.

I don't see why we cannot confirm the rumour if its true. As for SSN who emailed someone last night which is on here saying the cannot comment as they cannot find truth in the sources, thats interesting as now they are running Villa to Madrd based on the fact the Spanish radio station said it.

Taylor said:
I don't see why we cannot confirm the rumour if its true. As for SSN who emailed someone last night which is on here saying the cannot comment as they cannot find truth in the sources, thats interesting as now they are running Villa to Madrd based on the fact the Spanish radio station said it.

It will have to be concrete before rupert Murdoch allows a story to be run that puts a negative spin on his beloved rags.

C_T_I_D said:
I never said I knew. That was just my perception of the situation at the moment.

He doesn't know, he's just gripping tightly to a crisp

banknote.960705.jpg

svennis pennis said:
Taylor said:

It will have to be concrete before rupert Murdoch allows a story to be run that puts a negative spin on his beloved rags.

Lol well hope city hurry up!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.