Tevez [Merged]

Ricster said:
C_T_I_D said:
I never said I knew. That was just my perception of the situation at the moment.

He doesn't know, he's just gripping tightly to a crisp

banknote.960705.jpg

lol

Taylor said:
I don't see why we cannot confirm the rumour if its true. As for SSN who emailed someone last night which is on here saying the cannot comment as they cannot find truth in the sources, thats interesting as now they are running Villa to Madrd based on the fact the Spanish radio station said it.

Maybe i'm just a bit thick,but how exactly do you "confirm a rumour"?
As long as it remains a rumour,then surely it is pure speculation,and cannot be "confirmed" until it becomes fact.
Or is it,being Tevez,an ugly rumour?

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/sport/football/manchester_city/s/1119646_city_line_up_tevez_and_santa_cruz" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/ ... santa_cruz</a>

tonethestone said:
http://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/sport/football/manchester_city/s/1119646_city_line_up_tevez_and_santa_cruz

Hughes! If you read this, get yourself down the hospital and get your head checked out. I believe you may have some form of concussion.

RSC???????????????????? FFS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i really am suprised at the negative reaction santa cruz is getting. he is in fact a very good player. we have absolutely zero aerial threat whilst attacking. he would be ideal if he can steer clear of injury. i hope we get him and proves every fucker wrong.

nijinsky's fetlocks said:
Taylor said:
I don't see why we cannot confirm the rumour if its true. As for SSN who emailed someone last night which is on here saying the cannot comment as they cannot find truth in the sources, thats interesting as now they are running Villa to Madrd based on the fact the Spanish radio station said it.

As long as it remains a rumour,then surely it is pure speculation,and cannot be "confirmed" until it becomes fact.

Yeah your right you are being thick, In confirming is as you have said is making it a fact with the club making it official with an announcement. Just out of interest how many ITK's have had anything to say on this since yesterday? At the moment there appears to be talk of RSC than Tevez.

Uwe's 80s mullet said:
i really am suprised at the negative reaction santa cruz is getting. he is in fact a very good player. we have absolutely zero aerial threat whilst attacking. he would be ideal if he can steer clear of injury. i hope we get him and proves every fucker wrong.
His goal scoring rate is woeful.

Taylor said:
Taylor said:

Yeah your right you are being thick, In confirming is as you have said is making it a fact with the club making it official with an announcement. Just out of interest how many ITK's have had anything to say on this since yesterday? At the moment there appears to be talk of RSC than Tevez.

There is nothing more to say on tevez mate.. as i have already said he will come to city im 99 % sure but it will be back end of teh week start of next week.

I actually havnt heard a peep about rsc off my source waiting for him to get back to me about it

Taylor said:

Glad Im not alone..I posted over a year ago that there cant be such a thing as a confirmed or unconfirmed rumour..the fact that its a Rumour speaks for its self.

OrigamiNinja said:
flb said:
How accurate and ITK is the MUENS Chris Bailey? The MUEN are saying we are closing in on Tevez and RSC-would this fella put his name to a story if it was all bollocks?

I would hazard a guess that Chris Bailey also goes by the name 'Desert Rat' on here. Desert Rat has only posted the once and that was to break the story that Hughes was going to get the full backing of the owners, a day later the MEN broke the same story in the media. Coincidence? Possibly but Desert Rat has not been seen again. I would say that if Chris Bailey is writing that Tevez and RSC are coming this week then theres a pretty good chance its happening!

I would hazard a guess that Chris Bailey also goes by the name 'Desert Rat' on here.
==========
;-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.