Tevez [Merged]

stavros said:
i think boj will be sold .
caicedo will be loaned out.
sturridge , vassell , benjani , evans will leave.
so if we only sign santa-cruz and herman, then that leaves us with cruz , herman and bellamy. so we will need another striker.
ideally id like our forward next year to be
santa cruz
bellamy
eto'o
tevez

bit of everything there

i think you should pay me 20 bob a week naming rights

sdavros said:
stavros said:
so if we only sign santa-cruz and herman, then that leaves us with cruz , herman and bellamy. so we will need another striker.
santa cruz
bellamy
eto'o
tevez

bit of everything there

hahahaha! stop talking to yourself !!!

stavros said:
sdavros said:
stavros said:
santa cruz
bellamy
eto'o
tevez

bit of everything there

ditto

sdavros said:
stavros said:
sdavros said:
stavros said:
santa cruz
bellamy
eto'o
tevez

bit of everything there

ditto
haha

Remember when Labour "buried" their bad news on 9/11 because they knew it wouldnt get a mention because of other events?

Garry Cook is a master of marketing and brand awareness. If we announced the signing of Tevez yesterday or today, it would run behind the Kaka story and wouldn't get the coverage it deserves.

Let the dust settle on Kaka and then announce the Tevez signing and so get a lot more coverage and positive press for the MCFC brand worldwide.

Richie said:
Remember when Labour "buried" their bad news on 9/11 because they knew it wouldnt get a mention because of other events?

Garry Cook is a master of marketing and brand awareness. If we announced the signing of Tevez yesterday or today, it would run behind the Kaka story and wouldn't get the coverage it deserves.

Let the dust settle on Kaka and then announce the Tevez signing and so get a lot more coverage and positive press for the MCFC brand worldwide.

Thats a good point actually.

Richie said:

But I dont think the Kaka story is getting as much press as I expected, is it for you? Just dont think the press over here or in Europe are as bothered as Real are expected to buy players like this and we are not. I think Tevez being announced would knock the Kaka story off the front pages, I mean not one paper ran the story this morning due to it's timing being so late and they wont run it tomorrow other than the inside pages as it'll be "yesterdays" news so to speak. Tevez signing will be made a big deal of, if it happens?

Thursday/Friday press conference Hughes in the middle Tevez on his left and Eto'o on his right... :-)

But today is the day when the world and his dog are watching the sports news because of the Kaka thing.

Today would be a better day to do it....makes sense really..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.