Tevez [Merged]

Had to post this....lol.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HKPCLTazedE&feature=player_embedded" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HKPCLTaz ... r_embedded</a>

Wud be well happy if he signs, but that dancing is inexcuseable!

Lmao

Richie said:
Remember when Labour "buried" their bad news on 9/11 because they knew it wouldnt get a mention because of other events?

Garry Cook is a master of marketing and brand awareness. If we announced the signing of Tevez yesterday or today, it would run behind the Kaka story and wouldn't get the coverage it deserves.

Let the dust settle on Kaka and then announce the Tevez signing and so get a lot more coverage and positive press for the MCFC brand worldwide.

A friend of mine who has good links with the club told me that this is indeed what is going to happen. He told me the Tevez deal is nailed on but that the Kaka deal has thrown the timing out by a day or two.

Cambridgeblue said:
Richie said:
Remember when Labour "buried" their bad news on 9/11 because they knew it wouldnt get a mention because of other events?

Garry Cook is a master of marketing and brand awareness. If we announced the signing of Tevez yesterday or today, it would run behind the Kaka story and wouldn't get the coverage it deserves.

Let the dust settle on Kaka and then announce the Tevez signing and so get a lot more coverage and positive press for the MCFC brand worldwide.

A friend of mine who has good links with the club told me that this is indeed what is going to happen. He told me the Tevez deal is nailed on but that the Kaka deal has thrown the timing out by a day or two.

Maybe i'm missing something here but WTF exactly does the Kaka deal have to do with the timing of us signing Wolfboy?
Or can only one player sign for a club per day nowadays?
Screw Madrid - why should we give a flying one about who they sign or stealing their thunder?

Cambridgeblue said:
Richie said:

Would make sense, and sure it would suit Tevez especially if he's got Cook in his ear telling him how much of media attention a player of his quality deserves etc. Think with the rags being involved everyone's getting more twitchy than Redknapp after 10 cans of redbull. Looks like we aren't going to hear anything till after the Argentina game.....I hope the ITK's are right and it is done, but if not we have a whole summer ahead of us, and Sheikh Mansour's not playing games, nor is Hughes, Barry was a great start. I'm sure there's more to come!

nijinsky's fetlocks said:
Cambridgeblue said:
Richie said:

Maybe i'm missing something here but WTF exactly does the Kaka deal have to do with the timing of us signing Wolfboy?
Or can only one player sign for a club per day nowadays?
Screw Madrid - why should we give a flying one about who they sign or stealing their thunder?

It does seem funny..... What if Villa moves to Barcelona on Thursday, do we then go...aaargh poo we'll have to wait now......

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.