Tevez [Merged]

There's noone else. It would be better just to sign him now and get on with the Eto'o deal

This is fast turning into a long drawn out anti-climax (not that I'm against signing him).

marca_uk said:
Dunno if this has already been posted, but can't be arsed reading 780 pages to check....:

SSN Reporting that City, Chelsea and another un-named team are in for Tevez! Any ideas who the other team could be?

there won't be any other team, it is just a smokescreen in case Chelsea "officially" pull out (never really in anyway...) and therefore Kia has another team in theory he can say are interested.

Tevez will be at City, spursmad said so....;)

Rammy Blue said:
marca_uk said:
Dunno if this has already been posted, but can't be arsed reading 780 pages to check....:

SSN Reporting that City, Chelsea and another un-named team are in for Tevez! Any ideas who the other team could be?

there won't be any other team, it is just a smokescreen in case Chelsea "officially" pull out (never really in anyway...) and therefore Kia has another team in theory he can say are interested.

Tevez will be at City, spursmad said so....;)
He sure did which is why I am confident he will sign on July 1st =).

Is anyone else not slightly concerned about who this mysterious 3rd club is? A week ago there were only 2 club's left, us and Chelsea, now another club has come into the bidding. The only other English club who could tempt Tevez would be Arsenal, but they haven't got the money. So that leaves a club from ther continent. Narrowing it down, it has to be either Barca, Madrid or one of the Milan club's. Forget the rest. Obviously if this 3rd club is now being talked about, then there is a possibilty that Tevez would be prepared to play/move abroad if he choses to sign for them. I honestly don't think the Tevez signing is as done and dusted as many suggest on here.(inc Spusmad/no disrespect) Hopefully I'm wrong. Worrying times.

jrb said:
Is anyone else not slightly concerned about who this mysterious 3rd club is? A week ago there were only 2 club's left, us and Chelsea, now another club has come into the bidding. The only other English club who could tempt Tevez would be Arsenal, but they haven't got the money. So that leaves a club from ther continent. Narrowing it down, it has to be either Barca, Madrid or one of the Milan club's. Forget the rest. Obviously if this 3rd club is now being talked about, then there is a possibilty that Tevez would be prepared to play/move abroad if he choses to sign for them. I honestly don't think the Tevez signing is donre and dusted as many suggest on here.(inc Spusmad/no disrespect) Hopefully I'm wrong. Worrying times.

No. Tevez is in the bag.

jrb said:
Is anyone else not slightly concerned about who this mysterious 3rd club is? A week ago there were only 2 club's left, us and Chelsea, now another club has come into the bidding. The only other English club who could tempt Tevez would be Arsenal, but they haven't got the money. So that leaves a club from ther continent. Narrowing it down, it has to be either Barca, Madrid or one of the Milan club's. Forget the rest. Obviously if this 3rd club is now being talked about, then there is a possibilty that Tevez would be prepared to play/move abroad if he choses to sign for them. I honestly don't think the Tevez signing is as done and dusted as many suggest on here.(inc Spusmad/no disrespect) Hopefully I'm wrong. Worrying times.

telegraph say they think its Barca , pure speculation of course

jrb said:

It's not though is it? You know, really worrying. Being 2-0 down in a 2nd Division Play Off Final....now that's fucking worrying!!!!!

marca_uk said:

This has been covered earlier in the thread. The only thing different about it was the fact that Kia mentioned City as the most likely destination.

Stop flapping.

Its been widely reported that Chelsea dropped out, (not that they are even in) if they confirm that it gives Kia another angle to spin until July 1st.
Its all getting rather boring and now you have until next blood Wednesday for us to no longer become favourites and then back again. Tedious.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.