Tevez [Merged]

I can't think of a single scenario (short of Madrid having another psychotic break and snapping up everyone that moves) whereby he doesn't sign for City. For some reason, he seems to feel the need to make excuses for opting for City rather than a chimps league club, but he doesn't owe anybody an explanation and he just needs to get on with it the way Robbie did.

Pam said:
I can't think of a single scenario (short of Madrid having another psychotic break and snapping up everyone that moves) whereby he doesn't sign for City. For some reason, he seems to feel the need to make excuses for opting for City rather than a chimps league club, but he doesn't owe anybody an explanation and he just needs to get on with it the way Robbie did.

To be fair, they can criticise him all they want. He'd be part of the City family once he signs and we'd look after him / support him in a way only we can, even if he has got a face only a mother could love! (and that's pushing it)

He'd justify his move by our success next season or the season after in my opinion.

C_T_I_D said:
Pam said:

To be fair, they can criticise him all they want. He'd be part of the City family once he signs and we'd look after him / support him in a way only we can, even if he has got a face only a mother could love! (and that's pushing it)

He'd justify his move by our success next season or the season after in my opinion.

agreed. once he has the blue shirt on, he's one of ours, and will be supported like any other! i for one never classed him as a 'proper' rag anyway...

bring it on!

the blue moon is rising...

I agree. In fact, i think he'd become THE fans favourite, even eclipsing Ireland. He is one of only a handful of players that have a higher work rate than Superman, and i think that the first time he does one of his trademark slide tackled blocks on an opposition full back will generate the biggest cheer at COMS next season. The fans will take to him instantaneously in my opinion.

I just wish they'd hurry up and announce him coming here personally. It better be worth the bloody wait for gods sake!!

I agree. That is exactly why he needn't worry about what other people are saying. He's going to have off the charts cult statuswith us right from the start. I don't think he'll ever have cause to regret this decision.

Tricky_Trev said:
I agree. In fact, i think he'd become THE fans favourite, even eclipsing Ireland. He is one of only a handful of players that have a higher work rate than Superman, and i think that the first time he does one of his trademark slide tackled blocks on an opposition full back will generate the biggest cheer at COMS next season. The fans will take to him instantaneously in my opinion.
Spot on mate much like Dickov in that department.

C_T_I_D said:
Pam said:

I hope that's not the same City family that are so quick to slag off Richards, Dunne and Johnson.

I posted what I am about to say a couple of weeks ago and probably at least 300 pages back. Today Kia Joorabchian has dropped another inkling to the media that Tevez is veering towards City but a decision won't be made for about ten days. I am lead to believe that the delay is more to do with KJ's payment/ agent commission (not for the purchase of the player's rights) than anything else.

Pam said:
I agree. That is exactly why he needn't worry about what other people are saying. He's going to have off the charts cult statuswith us right from the start. I don't think he'll ever have cause to regret this decision.

I can just imagine him saying to Kia after his first home game, "Thanks Kia, you really came through for me this time. I thought the rag fans were good, but these piss all over them! They adore me after one game and sing my name!"

And I think that's all he wants. He wants game time, he wants to be appreciated / loved by the fans and to be successful with a team that really, really wants him. I think he and Robinho will be the stars of the show next season and when you add Stevie to the mix then that's cause for concern for any premiership defence!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.