Tevez [Merged]

Uwe Rosler's Grandad said:
Tricky_Trev said:
That makes sense URG. Kia actually said in his interview that nowt will happen until the 3rd, 4th or even 5th of July, yet people have ignored this. Nothing will happen on the 1st in my opinion and this board will descend until full blown panic! I'll try my best not to join in with the state of panic, but i can't promise anything!

Nobody needs to panic just yet....as far as I am aware the only potential spanner in the works is Joorabchian looking for a huge payout.

can't really see why that would be a "spanner" URG, sure the Sheikh won't worry about sorting Kia out with the cash - plus as stated by others Kia is not going to want to get on wrongside of our owners, he will know there are plenty of deals in future he will get with us as well.

Rammy Blue said:
Tricky_Trev said:
That makes sense URG. Kia actually said in his interview that nowt will happen until the 3rd, 4th or even 5th of July, yet people have ignored this. Nothing will happen on the 1st in my opinion and this board will descend until full blown panic! I'll try my best not to join in with the state of panic, but i can't promise anything!

Nobody needs to panic just yet....as far as I am aware the only potential spanner in the works is Joorabchian looking for a huge payout.

can't really see why that would be a "spanner" URG, sure the Sheikh won't worry about sorting Kia out with the cash - plus as stated by others Kia is not going to want to get on wrongside of our owners, he will know there are plenty of deals in future he will get with us as well.

Totally agree there. Maybe I shouldn't have used the word "spanner". In short, Joorabchian is after a huge payment and I get the impression City aren't prepared to pay what he is after but are willing to pay him well (just not the sort of amount he is after).

Rammy Blue said:
Tricky_Trev said:

This is true but wouldnt you try and get more out of your boss if you could? I know he doesnt work for us but we are the ones who are pulling the strings now and he can (as you say) make a lot of money through future deals. I dont see it being a problem as he has been offered x but wants z so we now go back and agree on y!

Rammy Blue said:
Tricky_Trev said:

Totally agree there. Maybe I shouldn't have used the word "spanner". In short, Joorabchian is after a huge payment and I get the impression City aren't prepared to pay what he is after but are willing to pay him well (just not the sort of amount he is after).

fair enough, however if the transfer fee and wages have been agreed then i find it difficult to believe that his commission isn't also sorted already.

only my opinion of course.

Yeah, we are effectively going to be paying his wages for the next decade or two, so he's not going to want to upset us. I'd imagine it will get sorted out quite amicably, given time.

i keep missing what it says on ssn in the "premier league" bit
i seen a bit about 10days than that was it .. what else does it say?

thanks

LazyArse said:
C_T_I_D said:
Pam said:
I agree. That is exactly why he needn't worry about what other people are saying. He's going to have off the charts cult statuswith us right from the start. I don't think he'll ever have cause to regret this decision.

I can just imagine him saying to Kia after his first home game, "Thanks Kia, you really came through for me this time. I thought the rag fans were good, but these piss all over them! They adore me after one game and sing my name!"

And I think that's all he wants. He wants game time, he wants to be appreciated / loved by the fans and to be successful with a team that really, really wants him

He's coming for the money, which I'm fine with. Saying otherwise is just delusion on a grand scale.

Every player goes to clubs for money.

ono said:
bluemoonchick said:
I can't believe this thread has got to 787 pages and he's still not signed.

SSN say his Agent has said he will sign for us. Anyone else got any info to back this up?
He's said he will sign for us? Or did he just say we are favourites?

He said "City are favourites" but two other clubs are in for him, one being Chelski (don't believe him on that one) and one unnamed overseas club (don't really believe that one either). He mentioned Tevez being under contract to United until 1/07/09 and implied this was one of the main reasons for the delay. I don't understand the reasoning behind that but someone said earlier on this thread that Kia is a publicity hound. I think he's attention seeking.

Pam said:
ono said:
bluemoonchick said:
I can't believe this thread has got to 787 pages and he's still not signed.

SSN say his Agent has said he will sign for us. Anyone else got any info to back this up?
He's said he will sign for us? Or did he just say we are favourites?

He said "City are favourites" but two other clubs are in for him, one being Chelski (don't believe him on that one) and one unnamed overseas club (don't really believe that one either). He mentioned Tevez being under contract to United until 1/07/09 and implied this was one of the main reasons for the delay. I don't understand the reasoning behind that but someone said earlier on this thread that Kia is a publicity hound. I think he's attention seeking.

I think he's trying to drum up interest from other clubs by announcing that nothing has been signed yet.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.