Tevez [Merged]

Ant_s29 said:
jay_mcfc said:
I agree Svennis. Fuck Kaka and Madrid, the fact that we're signing a top class player for £30m whilst beating off United will send enough shockwaves through the footballing world.

Why is KAKA still been mention like the above post feck him we've got Superman who to me is much better for the team as a whole anyway, could you see kaka losing the ball on the edge of the opponents box and tracking back to put the tackle in to get it back, thats what we get with stevie! He's absolute class and his link up play with robbie will only get better n better! bring on next season it's going to be awesome.

let me get this right.. you think ireland is better than KAKA ?

sput the wonder pig said:
Ant_s29 said:
jay_mcfc said:
I agree Svennis. Fuck Kaka and Madrid, the fact that we're signing a top class player for £30m whilst beating off United will send enough shockwaves through the footballing world.

Why is KAKA still been mention like the above post feck him we've got Superman who to me is much better for the team as a whole anyway, could you see kaka losing the ball on the edge of the opponents box and tracking back to put the tackle in to get it back, thats what we get with stevie! He's absolute class and his link up play with robbie will only get better n better! bring on next season it's going to be awesome.

He said better for the team.

jay_mcfc said:

No it won't, Stop deluding yourself.

PhuketBlue said:
Ant_s29 said:
jay_mcfc said:

He said better for the team.

i know what he said......

IMHO kaka would be better for the team than ireland

Ant_s29 said:
jay_mcfc said:

How old is kaka (28) and stevie (22) and he's already showing the class he is! So that gives him say 4 years really to improve to the level of what kaka is now. And also as already pointed out i said Stevie is better for the TEAM!

not my fault! said:
B3nStr0ng said:
Had to post this....lol.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HKPCLTazedE&feature=player_embedded" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HKPCLTaz ... r_embedded</a>

Wud be well happy if he signs, but that dancing is inexcuseable!

Lmao

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZSrPIcnZbAg&NR=1" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZSrPIcnZbAg&NR=1</a>
^^ This is worse and whats the braided hair all about?

All we need now is Crouch doing the robot while Robbie and Carlos do abit of Salsa in front of the Stretford End after another glorious derby day lol

The Fixer said:
Jacob333 said:
jay_mcfc said:

No it won't, Stop deluding yourself.

RAG!

Nope, check my other posts. I'm not getting giddy about a player i think is quite average. Simple as that, and it makes our supporters look fucking daft talking bollocks like that.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.