Tevez [Merged]

TimmyP said:
forevercity said:
REALLY dont like the way this is being dragged out....

Could arsenal stump his £140k a week wages?

No way - it would blow their wage structure to smithereens and it would piss off the likes of Fabregas, etc. So unless Tevez would be prepared to go for considerably less money than we're offering, I can't see much mileage in this one. It is a concern that the Tevez affair is dragging on a bit though.

bookiesgirl said:
tevez has been offered to arsenal according to tfm on city mancs, still spouting rubbish about david villa.

I might actually be worried if Arsenal werent as broke as they are, still paying back their stadium, have to sell before they can buy. They will not be spending 25m on one player thats for sure.

TFM is just bullshitting again as usual, there is no way Arsenal could compete with us or Chelsea in terms of salary.

I am sure that if the Tevez situation was as cut and dried as some on this board are trying to make out, that we would of heard something yesterday stating this.

Madrid annouced Kaka & Ronaldo weeks before they actually signed and done the deal. I do not think that this is as water tight as some are making out, unfortunately.

When Kia did that sky \ talkshite interview he did say that it Tevez would look at his options when he gets back from his hols on July 1st and would make a decision in the first 4 or 5 days of July. (I have the 4th stuck n my mid for some reason). So if we get nowt by Monday I`d say its a no goer.

But what do I know

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.