Tevez [Merged]

TimmyP said:
forevercity said:
REALLY dont like the way this is being dragged out....

Could arsenal stump his £140k a week wages?

not arsenal im worried about, its anyone.

dont like 'verbal agreements', i just like signed agreements!!!

thanks fook im going up scotland for 5 days on saturday, no internet or gossip will do me good!

We'll, City signed nobody yesterday and the website was fucked for the best part of the day...

No suprises there then.

Eggsy said:
I am sure that if the Tevez situation was as cut and dried as some on this board are trying to make out, that we would of heard something yesterday stating this.

Madrid annouced Kaka & Ronaldo weeks before they actually signed and done the deal. I do not think that this is as water tight as some are making out, unfortunately.

Indeed. The ITKs are full of shit, this deal is not done, not even close. The only reason he has not signed for us yet is because hasn't actually decided where he even wants to play yet.

The Doctor said:
Blue4ever85 said:
We'll, City signed nobody yesterday and the website was fucked for the best part of the day...

No suprises there then.

Glass half empty!

I don't think there was ever a glass involved with this one, he just had a year round puddle.

Bunk said:
Eggsy said:
I am sure that if the Tevez situation was as cut and dried as some on this board are trying to make out, that we would of heard something yesterday stating this.

Madrid annouced Kaka & Ronaldo weeks before they actually signed and done the deal. I do not think that this is as water tight as some are making out, unfortunately.

Indeed. The ITKs are full of shit, this deal is not done, not even close. The only reason he has not signed for us yet is because hasn't actually decided where he even wants to play yet.

A Few people suggested that because the Transfer window only just opened yesterday and 3rd Party agreements are no longer allowed then the FA were taking there time to ensure everything is correct within the deal regarding ownership.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.