Tevez [Merged]

Re: Mirror: Chelsea source says no current Tevez interest!

DontLookBackInAnger said:
Marvin said:
bluetim said:
Spindash said:
Shame it's the Mirror.

Agreed. There's legs left in this one. I'll be happy when we get to Sept 1st, the window is shut and we know what our squad is!
Definitely. Sounds like the plan is to bring 4-6 players in, and then make a lot of sales / loans. Could be a lot of moaning when the sales start. Promoted clubs will be lining up to do business with City, and some of the established players will leave.
I think we will lose up to 12 players from this list.

Likely to leave:
Hart(loan)
Jo
Elano
Garrido
Schmeichel
Petrov
Fernandes
Dunne
Ben Haim
Benjani
Etuhu
Logan
Evans

Might Leave
Richards
Johnson
Bojinov
Caicedo
Weiss(on Loan)

But I would be shocked with anyone else
I don't think Dunne will go, unless he wants to. I think Richards and Johnson will be key players for us. They both need to be fully fit though.

Don't think Petrov will go any more.. he's come out and said about staying as long as Hughes does

If RSC is fit and MH needs to change things on the left and Robbie is struggling who better to replace him on the left for last 30mins, that is what squad building is all about.

bluebrandon said:
forgive me for being thick why do we use the term rags
taken from a city site......There’s another great Rags story told by Howard Burr, secretary of the Reddish Blues. Full story here.

In 1968, Howard’s father was manager of the Umbro factory in Stockport. When United reached the European Cup final they put in a rushed order for the kit. The material his dad used had been lying about in the factory since the place was built and was full of dust and cobwebs.

In fact, some of the machinists were upset it was being used because they used to cut lengths off the roll to take home for dusters.
hence the rags...

Their may be opposing views on this but thats the crux of it.

i heard that we called them rags because, when there stadium was bombed and they SHARED the legendary maine road with us. they didnt have a kit so they used our old RAGS and dyed them red.
thats what ive benn told.

Back to the Tevez transfer - I think from Kia's quotes I sense that Tevez wants to see who we sign before he commits to us. This to him will prove that we have high ambitions. Not sure RSC would do that but definitely signing Toure will.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.