Tevez [Merged]

Goats left knee said:
sam the drummer said:
Goats left knee said:
Inter are known as Inter we are known as City
AC Milan are just refered to as Milan I believe, I think thats what they said when I watched the derby

exactly, they are always referred to as... Milan
yeah they are, just some of us getting a bit aggitated. we should all just chill out he is coming to us.

It seems clear to me that Tevez will hold off signing for us, just in case something better comes along as long as he can. We are basically money in the bank for him, so why sign when you don't have to? We, on the other hand, can't simply say sign, or we move on, because we are not at that stage of development yet, hopefully a couple of years from now something like this wouldn't happen.

No point speculating on things like that DLBIA - I think it's a simple wait and see process.

I don't think that it is the case. I think it is more to do with negotiation for KJ's pay out rather than anything else. I think the player has agreed to come to us an everything is done including the medical done abroad ala Kaká style.

I don't know. Lets just twiddle our thumbs and hope for the best eh?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.