Tevez not in the country according to BBC

Blumers Bloomers said:
Why am I not suprised.

Beyond caring in all honesty, sick and tired of pandering to his every need.

Same here. Whilst I do believe he could still be an integral part of next season for us it is now starting to feel like the Robinho fiasco all over again.

Blumers Bloomers said:
Why am I not suprised.

Everyone is busy trying to get him his move and Mancini for one wont give a fuck about him not being back despite utterances to the contrary.

blueinsa said:
Blumers Bloomers said:
Why am I not suprised.

Everyone is busy trying to get him his move and Mancini for one wont give a fuck about him not being back despite utterances to the contrary.
Absolutely. Mancini wants rid of him and will be pleased he is not back-it could only be disruptive. Just swap him for Eto'o already.

i want rid of this little money grabbing **** asap. thanks for the last 2 seasons carlos now fuck off with a bit of dignaty!!

I get the impression that if bobby had his way tevez would be given a free transfer.
I will be staggered if Carlos ever wears the blue shirt again.

Hmmm... The plot thickens.

Isn't it an international week next week? Well England are playing Holland at Wembley anyway. Maybe they want him back when no one else is around or maybe there's a deal in the offing?

On a side note... Anyone know what time the session(s) are at Carrington this week..?

City have made a rod for their own back! Guy is starting to drain all the positivity out of the club!

How long before Balo wants an extended break!

The way I see it is Tevez basically said fuck off and didn't turn up so City have spun it saying "Oh yeah we let him have more time".

City i think have had enough of tevez and wouldnt be spinning anything for him, he has been replaced he knows this he knows the club dont want him. I think their is a deal in the offing especially with that phillip auclair said on ts before.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.